The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
man in a gorilla suit

The 4k 100+ fps version that shows the muscles moving under that fuzz is far superior.

bigfoot-caught-in-4k-v0-oyqqmf2bvaga1.jpg

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You could always look it up and see if what you heard is true if you were that interested in it.

To save you all that trouble, there are no cave paintings that definitively depict dinosaurs. There are some that people want to believe are dinosaurs, but if I showed them to someone and told them in my authoritative MFF UFO voice that they are oxen or buffalo or some shit, most people would agree with that as well.

Or we could all just smoke some more weed and speculate crazy shit, which would probably be a lot more fun if I smoked weed.

Yeah, I assumed it was a debatable topic and that the paintings didn't definitively depict dinosaurs, given how worn-down most cave paintings of advanced age are. Dinosaur-like creatures appearing in worn-down paintings is believable enough, though they could have been interim species of things that became, say, ostriches or something.

This looks like when I try to play a PS1 game on my 65 inch OLED.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I aimed myself at a distant point on a beach in monsters & memories, hit autorun and went to make tea. I came back dead of what I can only guess was drowning.

I've since spent hours scouring the sea looking for my crap. I can totally understand why MH370 is still missing.

• 3Worf
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I assumed it was a debatable topic and that the paintings didn't definitively depict dinosaurs, given how worn-down most cave paintings of advanced age are. Dinosaur-like creatures appearing in worn-down paintings is believable enough, though they could have been interim species of things that became, say, ostriches or something.

This looks like when I try to play a PS1 game on my 65 inch OLED.
click the video and hit 144p. Shit will blow your mind man.