The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
There’s far easier ways for some secret govt psyop to try to create a totalitarian state. Climate scares, AI threats, nuclear attacks. Some alien psyop that most people don’t believe in , would be retarded. Its just that the aliens stuff takes attention away from all the stuff people want to complain about right now so theyre not happy about it. Its inconvenient timing with respect to their own narrative, that’s really it.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There’s far easier ways for some secret govt psyop to try to create a totalitarian state. Climate scares, AI threats, nuclear attacks. Some alien psyop that most people don’t believe in , would be retarded. Its just that the aliens stuff takes attention away from all the stuff people want to complain about right now so theyre not happy about it. Its inconvenient timing with respect to their own narrative, that’s really it.
Then what's the point?

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pilot receipts incoming. Right on.
It's important to understand the pilot's situation. They utilized the only tool at their disposal, a smartphone, to record this sighting.

Screenshot_20230818-114122.png

Screenshot_20230818-114138.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know you've posted an absolute shitton of copy/paste Twitter the past 24 hours, but my eyes just glaze over as I scroll past those, so has anything truly exciting happened in the WAP field? It is Friday and I'm bored. To the point where I'm contemplating logging into my home computer remotely and loading up BG3 to do some sorely needed inventory and hireling management.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I know you've posted an absolute shitton of copy/paste Twitter the past 24 hours, but my eyes just glaze over as I scroll past those, so has anything truly exciting happened in the WAP field? It is Friday and I'm bored. To the point where I'm contemplating logging into my home computer remotely and loading up BG3 to do some sorely needed inventory and hireling management.
No bro, I'd do some BG3 if I were you. Maybe I'll post some dumb Bigfoot thing for Aray later for you to chortle at.