The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

They aren't craft being shown you maroon. How long have you been writing for The Muppets?
The Muppets Laughing GIF
What are those vehicles then?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Despite my proclivity for dismissing much of what you post, I did. So what am I missing? Please spell it out for me as the dumbass that I am.
I found some rum beside me suddenly.

Those are just graphics they used for the slides man. Literally could/should have been white backgrounds but some asshat decided to use airforce_powerpoint_slide_01 through 4 off the theme finder to jazz it up.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I found some rum beside me suddenly.

Those are just graphics they used for the slides man. Literally could/should have been white backgrounds but some asshat decided to use airforce_powerpoint_slide_01 through 4 off the theme finder to jazz it up.
RIght. That's my point. Why not flying saucers and shit then? Or at least better drawn airplanes? I made a plane from scratch in Autocad that looked almost that good. In a cave. With a box of scraps.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
RIght. That's my point. Why not flying saucers and shit then? Or at least better drawn airplanes? I made a plane from scratch in Autocad that looked almost that good. In a cave. With a box of scraps.
You know why the DoD is obfuscating. You're smarter than the average bear.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You know why the DoD is obfuscating. You're smarter than the average bear.
I do? It looks to me like someone was tasked with making a PowerPoint presentation for something that isn't real, so they just grabbed some old graphics from a previous report from the 90s and slapped it on here because it had something to do with flight. Which is honestly more effort than it deserves.

But please enlighten me for once. Why are they obfuscating? Try to do it with words, not gifs. I know it is difficult for you.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I do? It looks to me like someone was tasked with making a PowerPoint presentation for something that isn't real, so they just grabbed some old graphics from a previous report from the 90s and slapped it on here because it had something to do with flight. Which is honestly more effort than it deserves.

But please enlighten me for once. Why are they obfuscating? Try to do it with words, not gifs. I know it is difficult for you.
I mean it more than the last time I said it.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like I hear about all kinds of sightings in Nevada and the Four Corners states. Surprised they're not on this map. Lots of speculation that those sightings are actually man made crafts tho, with all the military bases in the area. So maybe the Pentagon discluded those sightings intentionally.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Actually NVM, that red dot north east of LA is Nevada. Still odd to not see anything east of there tho.