The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
When are you going to log back into the Foler account and hit us with some hardcore lisps?

Note how he tries to change the subject.

You got time for that, huh?

But not to tell us what you think about UFOs?

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Note how he tries to change the subject.

You got time for that, huh?

But not to tell us what you think about UFOs?
You seem to be really confused since you started posting in here. This thread isn't about me. I'm sorry you miss your Foler Foler so much. Should I bring you some vodka infused cake when we go camping to help calm you the fuck down?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
20230922_110014.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You seem to be really confused since you started posting in here. This thread isn't about me. I'm sorry you miss your Foler Foler so much. Should I bring you some vodka infused cake when we go camping to help calm you the fuck down?

You got time to be fake and gay but not time to answer questions, huh?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Has time to call a politician's answering service, doesn't have time to type "I do/do not agree with the item I am posting below."

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

1695413402651.png

Similar map, from Japan's version of AARO if I'm understanding this right. Kind of weird, not sure what to make of it.

I'm certain Siberia has a ton more than this. Either they're attracted to areas that emit a lot of light, or there just aren't enough people in Siberia to have recurrent observations, or a number of countries just aren't supplying their data.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users