The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I was also really into maps and I definitely dont remember seeing what you think you saw

In case of A, maybe you saw a map version that lumped Warsaw Pact countries into USSR bloc, but that doesnt explain why you'd see USSR in Italy, Spain or France

I might have been confused and thought Spain was the "head". And yeah I'm guessing it was a Warsaw Pact thing.

The other one I remember super-clearly was Israel including Lebanon and Sinai and I have no totally concrete explanation for that one.

Could have been the way the maps were drawn (using the same colors for neighboring countries, etc)

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

MusicForFish MusicForFish any chance you can clear up some of the visual artifacts and enhance the image?

1700212781471.png

MY GOD

Scully are you seeing this??

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I've seen Avi Loeb on Lex Fridman's podcast a few times. They've never really gone into UAP stuff in detail, more possibility of life out in the galaxy etc. Comes across as a smart/non-crazy guy 🤷‍♂️

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
On their website they spell it "Sol", not in capital letters, so not an acronym.

It's just the latin word for the sun.

why do they all write it as an acronym though in all capitals?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well the idiots who belive this shit and talking about it don't realise it isn't an acronym and think all caps looks important?

I'm assuming this is them: The Sol Foundation

so youre saying all the people at this conference are actually idiots?

🤔

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
so youre saying all the people at this conference are actually idiots?

🤔
Yeah, who would have thought!?

MusicForFish MusicForFish They are LARPing the organisation of a disclosure they have no power over and no knowledge of if there's even anything to disclose.

At this point we know that UFOs were fabricated by government to cover up classified weapons programs, UAPs are just a cover up of a cover up. Pretending that they are actually real so they don't get in trouble for faking them.

If anything exists it's more American weapons programs, Chinese drones or radar glitches.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, who would have thought!?

MusicForFish MusicForFish They are LARPing the organisation of a disclosure they have no power over and no knowledge of if there's even anything to disclose.

At this point we know that UFOs were fabricated by government to cover up classified weapons programs, UAPs are just a cover up of a cover up. Pretending that they are actually real so they don't get in trouble for faking them.

If anything exists it's more American weapons programs, Chinese drones or radar glitches.

" MusicForFish MusicForFish , tell them how you saw me 8 times."

1700431003234.png

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Not seen an image so large of that, is it papier mache covered with PVA glue and sand sprinkled over? I think I experimented with that when I was 8.

no bro, its an ancient alien mummy. have some respect for the dead