The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much all civilizations have taken their turn as slaver and slave.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Aliens are already here on earth. They invade our universes through people using drugs like weed, dmt and meth. They are behind the voices. They are very intelligent and have their own psychic societies. They've been watching us for a long time and they love the age of computers and internet. They have there own astral computers which they use to watch us and control us behind the scenes. Okay, I probably lost you at astral computers. But its what they showed me, they would vision me them sitting behind a 9 screen computer setup.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Picard

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Aliens are already here on earth. They invade our universes through people using drugs like weed, dmt and meth. They are behind the voices. They are very intelligent and have their own psychic societies. They've been watching us for a long time and they love the age of computers and internet. They have there own astral computers which they use to watch us and control us behind the scenes. Okay, I probably lost you at astral computers. But its what they showed me, they would vision me them sitting behind a 9 screen computer setup.
So.. theyre Astral, but they still have computer screens? Nine, to be exact, in a psychic world.
200w.gif

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

This guy is eating your lunch MusicForFish MusicForFish

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What happens when we die?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
What happens when we die?
We will be caught in a russian doll like dream where it will be similar to false awakenings in a dream, eventually you will be caught into the permanent dream world, that the voices and I have been working on. Thats if you dream before you die. If you don't dream, you're probably fucked. That's the game plan. I've been working on designing heaven for awhile now. I'm going to make it so you have to eat to gain longevity. So anyone can be immortal, you just have to earn it. There will be dream food plants where cooked food like pizza grows on trees. You pluck it off and walk away with it and it respawns back on the tree. Rivers of gatorade. Society will be psychic in this afterlife. Thoughts and memories can be stored into any inanimate object, people will be able to pull the thoughts of the object and memories associated with it. Creating a psychic like atmosphere. Inspired by my psychic voices.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We will be caught in a russian doll like dream where it will be similar to false awakenings in a dream, eventually you will be caught into the permanent dream world, that the voices and I have been working on. Thats if you dream before you die. If you don't dream, you're probably fucked. That's the game plan. I've been working on designing heaven for awhile now. I'm going to make it so you have to eat to gain longevity. So anyone can be immortal, you just have to earn it. There will be dream food plants where cooked food like pizza grows on trees. You pluck it off and walk away with it and it respawns back on the tree. Rivers of gatorade. Society will be psychic in this afterlife. Thoughts and memories can be stored into any inanimate object, people will be able to pull the thoughts of the object and memories associated with it. Creating a psychic like atmosphere. Inspired by my psychic voices.
Loved that movie.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone catch this?
I found it interesting. I have always questioned if demon possession was real or if it was some form of severe mental illness that somehow manifests in the physical.

• 1Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Anyone catch this?
I found it interesting. I have always questioned if demon possession was real or if it was some form of severe mental illness that somehow manifests in the physical.
They're not necessarily mutually exclusive. A mental illness would make a person susceptible to possession and influence which a demon would readily exploit. In classical Christian theology, a soul is the form of the person. Conjoin it to matter and you get the embodied person. A mental illness is when the intellect is corrupted and failing to function to its proper ends (truth, goodness, virtue, personal and societal betterment etc.) Freedom and judgment, the intellects powers, are failing. So this might give the demon -- an immaterial intellect-- more room to elicit a power over the person's own intellect.

I think the difference between possession and demons tempting humans to sin isn't THAT great. I don't think possession is like the Hollywood "puppet on a string" scenario but a more interesting and nuanced situation where the immaterial demon acts on the person's already corrupted malfunctioning immaterial intellect to bend their will/intellect to the will of the demons.So the degree of influence is so tempting the person's will is helpless to resist. I think that works without actually rendering the person's will unfree (Christianity would mandate free will of the person, and also that a demon can't destroy the person's will either and take over their body with its own intellect, because that means destruction of the person).

Though, the vast majority of cases that an exorcist would investigate would simply be normal mental illnesses, but I'd wager real demonic possession would resemble schizophrenia most closely. I had a friend who was schizophrenic (ended up taking his own life) and he said and did some things which really weirded the fuck out of me.

Of course, if they'r revulsed at holy objects and know hidden or secret knowledge, call an exorcist.

I must say in light of the above I'm not an actual firm believer in demonic possession I'm just offering a possible metaphysical understanding of possession that can reconcile mental illness and demons, and why mental illness might coincide with possession.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My voices "play" people. So you can think of it as possession. They can control your temperament and impulse very well. You would never know unless they wanted to let you know. Like they did with me.

Just spitting my honest experience. I may live in a schizo world but I think the voices are the aliens for us. If not aliens, they are angels. Which is also very possibly true because they've done some amazing stuff for me. Like predict the future years in advance.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Look at this strange cut through the weather radar, like a big alien space mans flew through it at mach 69 :emoji_laughing:
screen13.jpg

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
To think, we have found evidence that our class of the human genome has been around for at least 200k years, and other genomes of humans have been around for much longer - but scientist somehow think that "civilization" only started once, and it was the birth of Egypt. Its just blatant ignorance by any definition.

The tribes of white people across Europe were extremely persecuted by not only Neanderthals, which Scientist have verified that they raped, pillaged, and enslaved white people in mass. But also, before, when, and after, Africa was a prosperous country, full of lush jungles and forest - that they also persecuted white people in the same manner, and likely traded with Neanderthals for white slaves. There is an innate fear that is displayed by white babies, of men that favor Neanderthals', and pure blooded, big nose/lips/size, dark as night, black people - just as they are innately afraid of spiders and snakes.

Much of how I believe the Mongols, with genetic ties to Neanderthals, kept the small Asian man and his civilization down for an untold amount of years, in the thousands. Just like Africans are still living in mud huts, and straw thatches, so too, can you find Mongols still living in huts, traveling the land. Just as Northern Africa has went through huge climate swings, so to has Eurasia, specifically in the Mongol territories.

All that is to say, that there is strong evidence that Africa was, before whatever calamity happened in the area, a bastion of civilization. Their level of ingenuity is unknown, as we've found evidence of things in the middle east that were quite advanced, but the areas they were located in were trading hubs. Much of Africa's history is likely lost to time. But how much further along would society be if the white tribes, and asian tribes had been left to their own devices for all those years.

In the movie Apocalypto, we see the Aztec's, or the Incans, whoever you want to put in that spotlight, doing what I speak of, across South America. I do not think its that unlikely that that situation has happened many, many times, across the world from one race to another. Much of the geographical areas where White tribes and Asian Tribes gathered, is full of marine life. Tons of fishing, shell fish, etc. Much of which helps to develop brain growth. This advantage, over thousands of years, would surely give those tribes a higher IQ... wouldnt it? Though, with the constant fear of being killed by some mongoloids - you might not be able to procure enough protein and carbs to have the same muscle mass as the same mongoloids that are persecuting your tribe.

This is all super interesting and I've got zero doubt whatsoever that humans did a hell of a lot of stuff in the 200,000 years before civilization "began" in 4000 BC. It wouldn't surprise me either if most of the stuff in the Bible and other great religious texts is all based on legitimate things that took place during that timeframe. I don't think there were any advanced spacefaring races, but I could buy that pre-flood humans had sprawling cities and civilizations.

Northern Africa in particular is shown on old maps to have numerous cities in areas that are now completely buried under the Sahara. At some point the Nile branches southwest and goes all the way to the ocean (passing by the Richat Structure along the way) and that entire river had cities all along it. The massive lake (that has completely disappeared under the Sahara) also likely had a lot of civilization around it.

If I had to guess, the "Atlantis" civilization probably went from Richat in the southwest to the Nile delta in the northeast and the Atlas Mountains / Catalan region around Gibraltar in the northwest (which I've theorized that the breaking open of Gibraltar also had something to do with the myth of Atlas dropping the world). Pre-Sahara, everything in-between was probably a part of that civilization.

Amod Amod Maybe we should move post #10238, #10239, #10240, and #10257 (this one) to the Ancient Civs thread because they're kinda out of place here and I think it's a discussion worth continuing.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Looking into the UFO phenomenon the last couple years has caused a shift in my world view. I don’t really call myself an atheist anymore and think of myself now as a true agnostic. If NHI’s that are millions of years more advanced than humanity are interacting with us anything is possible. Also pretty interesting that most of the spirituality attached the the UFO phenomenon sounds exactly like what I first from Bill Hicks.
1712760991413.jpeg

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Looking into the UFO phenomenon the last couple years has caused a shift in my world view. I don’t really call myself an atheist anymore and think of myself now as a true agnostic. If NHI’s that are millions of years more advanced than humanity are interacting with us anything is possible. Also pretty interesting that most of the spirituality attached the the UFO phenomenon sounds exactly like what I first from Bill Hicks.

Seriously, have a read of this book. It's not only about UFOs, but everything mystical, weird and paranormal, and what it implies for metaphysics. Basically, the paranormal is only seeming weird or supernatural because of a physicalist metaphysics which fails to understand the existence of archetypal phenomena, which are neither mental or physical.

17048582.jpg

• 1Like