50dfef66-StoneMaskIsrael2.jpg

• 10Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This was really cool. Thank you sir!

i've said it before and i'll say it again, if I was rich rich i'd give randall a 5m+ grant, his line of research is going to be the foundation to un-conspiracy pre younger dryas civilizations.

first thing he can buy is an upgraded potato camera

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
i've said it before and i'll say it again, if I was rich rich i'd grant randall a 5m+ grant, his line of research is going to be the foundation to un-conspiracy pre younger dryas civilizations.

first thing he can buy is an upgraded potato camera

Its a very rational argument. I wonder if it will be like John Muir back in the day. Who said the natural features of California were created by glaciation. Which made people think he was even crazier than they already thought. He even had the audacity to not be an academic, just some dude who loved the forest and reading books.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Just like at the sphinx, geology doesnt lie ;)

Anyone want to talk about the various machined findings from the previous epoch and tech that seemed to survive until sometime before the jesus stuff entered history? You guys go first since Im tied up for another 4 hours.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Its a very rational argument. I wonder if it will be like John Muir back in the day. Who said the natural features of California were created by glaciation. Which made people think he was even crazier than they already thought. He even had the audacity to not be an academic, just some dude who loved the forest and reading books.

Almost all mainstream and academic geologists argue against it still. Some are turning though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Too lazy to dig up the vids and articles atm, but 2 bigger news items.
Some Christian research group finally followed the lead in the search for the ark of the covenant. It's in Africa as suspected by many for years.
They have it narrowed down to 3 countries and 2 natural areas. I'll post tmrw if I have time.
Also, an old document operations report from back in 47, Eisenhowers term, was verified as authentic. The document goes into detail about alien contact, some of Teslas final experiments sent waves of energy out into space and they came and crashed in a few places on earth. Ya. Will love to read the responses on that one. I'd like to dismiss it. But Lazars revelations from the 80s makes me pause. I'll post about Lazar as soon as I can.

• 2Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Too lazy to dig up the vids and articles atm, but 2 bigger news items.
Some Christian research group finally followed the lead in the search for the ark of the covenant. It's in Africa as suspected by many for years.
They have it narrowed down to 3 countries and 2 natural areas. I'll post tmrw if I have time.
Also, an old document operations report from back in 47, Eisenhowers term, was verified as authentic. The document goes into detail about alien contact, some of Teslas final experiments sent waves of energy out into space and they came and crashed in a few places on earth. Ya. Will love to read the responses on that one. I'd like to dismiss it. But Lazars revelations from the 80s makes me pause. I'll post about Lazar as soon as I can.
Josh Gates had a great special on the AoC. they never let anyone in the AoC room so for all we know they got an NES and a few bags of cheez puffs in there. you would think a couple of african dudes could be bribed to let you take a peek inside, but apparently they are the most unbuyable people on the planet.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Josh Gates had a great special on the AoC. they never let anyone in the AoC room so for all we know they got an NES and a few bags of cheez puffs in there. you would think a couple of african dudes could be bribed to let you take a peek inside, but apparently they are the most unbuyable people on the planet.

Just offer them the cheez puffs as trade. Plus a ps1 to replace the NES.