The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just offer them the cheez puffs as trade. Plus a ps1 to replace the NES.
lol, maybe a gameboy to boot. seriously the supposed location of the Ark Of The Covenant isnt even being guarded by a mall security guard.
8-places-you-can-never-visit-11.jpg

but apparently that fence is sufficient to keep anyone away from getting hold of the greatest weapon of mankind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
lol, maybe a gameboy to boot. seriously the supposed location of the Ark Of The Covenant isnt even being guarded by a mall security guard.
8-places-you-can-never-visit-11.jpg

but apparently, that fence is sufficient to keep anyone away from getting hold of the greatest weapon of mankind.

Dunno why someone hasn't just taken it. I've seen and read all the same stuff about its location but it never went anywhere. It's like the researchers just found out what the internets rumor mill has been talking about for years.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dunno why someone hasn't just taken it. I've seen and read all the same stuff about its location but it never went anywhere. It's like the researchers just found out what the internets rumor mill has been talking about for years.
probably because there isnt anything to take, do you think Ethiopia would still be such a poor country while they have something like that sitting in an unguarded church?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
probably because there isnt anything to take, do you think Ethiopia would still be such a poor country while they have something like that sitting in an unguarded church?

I missed a good chance to use the /sarcasm on again. My bad.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure it was melted down for shekels already. Lost to the ages.
I was going to do a fake Lumie rant about how the power of Jesus would prevent such a thing, and how you should get cancer or something for even thinking it, but I'm too lazy.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is retarded, he's let me down again.

If you draw any line around the earth between two notable monuments, it's going to cross over other man made and natural structures. Then if you find 10 random things on that line, you can probably cherry pick 3 of them to make something close to a mathematical number.

This is especially true if there was an ice age which meant that there was a narrower habitable band around the earth in the past (he actually says this 9 minutes in after talking about absolute time wasting shit, then ends the video).

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is a whole subset of believers who think this and stuff like lei lines is legit science. I dont buy into it. But i try to keep an open mind about it.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'd like to go to one of these leyline vortex points and run my own tests and measurements to try and fully debunk the claims about these places. There is always a chance I could be proven wrong but I'm sure it's just bs.

Chris

Potato del Grande
There is a whole subset of believers who think this and stuff like lei lines is legit science. I dont buy into it. But i try to keep an open mind about it.
Well just to confirm I wondered if I could reproduce a bullshit leyline.

So I drew a line between The Tomb of the Yellow Emperor and The Great Pyramid since they are both famous tombs, turns out it passes by Chichen Itza and has roughly a 1 : 1.6 ratio in the distances (1.6 is the golden ratio)! Therefore three monuments built by different cultures with different designs in different time periods must have been started by Atlantis in the pre younger dryas days!! I think it even goes past the Richart Structure lol.

Now I didn't measure accuratly but the good thing about this method is that you have any number of ruined temples in Central America to use as your end point to tweak the path, you do get to chose the other two though as any two places can be joined by a line.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well just to confirm I wondered if I could reproduce a bullshit leyline.

So I drew a line between The Tomb of the Yellow Emperor and The Great Pyramid since they are both famous tombs, turns out it passes by Chichen Itza and has roughly a 1 : 1.6 ratio in the distances (1.6 is the golden ratio)! Therefore three monuments built by different cultures with different designs in different time periods must have been started by Atlantis in the pre younger dryas days!! I think it even goes past the Richart Structure lol.

Now I didn't measure accuratly but the good thing about this method is that you have any number of ruined temples in Central America to use as your end point to tweak the path, you do get to chose the other two though as any two places can be joined by a line.
see, now you're just dismissing everything because one thing is beyond belief. there is now evidence of a younger dryas and things such as global flooding causing deaths of ancient civs. this leyline stuff is just larpers trying to connect the dots to some kind of global network which may or may not exist, i think there was shared knowledge amongst some ancient civs, but not through this circle silliness. i think there was actual trade routes between south america and africa. and knowledge just got passed around.

iannis

Musty Nester
So many of these hurt my brain.

Ley lines aren't a real thing. They're a super cool idea though, no sarcasm. It would be neat if shot worked like that but it dont.

Acupuncture is still the one that's very difficult to explain. That incorporates a similar idea to ley lines. And it actually DOES work. For pain management. Not for like curing disease.