The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Do you guys put any stock in the UFOs caught on cam by the ISS feeds?
I'm hesitant to post it cause it's kind of nuts.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I mean if they caught something on video and it's not a known satellite then it's pretty much a UFO by definition.

So yeah, I'd put some stock in it. Rule out all the normal shit, commercial satellites, space junk. Then start asking what countries or corporations have the capibility to launch weapon or spy platforms into low earth orbit. If you're still coming up blank and it doesn't fit that criteria either....

space negroes.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What like Black Knight AKA insulation blanket that fell off someone on a spacewalk?
Considering that the blk sat has been observed and photographed for decades....your statement is false..

No, new footage of something rising from the clouds below. Impressive detail.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
  • In the 1950s. the object was seen in polar orbit. Astronomers knew it wasn’t of Earth origin simply because we didn’t have the technology to send an artificial satellite up to orbit that is of the Earth. It wasn’t until 1960 could we send a satellite up for Earth mapping that included a polar orbit.
  • Here is a list of confirmed and unconfirmed facts we know about the Black Knight Satellite:
  • According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight satellite has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now.
    The US and the Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “unidentified space object”
  • Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from the black knight satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs.
  • In 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas.
  • The story of the Black Knight made its media debut in the 1940′s when the St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “Satellite” on May 14th, 1954.
  • Time Magazine wrote about the Black Knight Satellite on the seventh of March, 1960.
  • In 1957, an unknown “object” was seen “shadowing” the Sputnik 1 Spacecraft. According to reports, the “unidentified object” was in Polar orbit.
  • In 1957. The United States nor the Russians possessed the technology to maintain a spacecraft in Polar Orbit.
    The first Polar orbiting satellite was launched in 1960.
  • Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point and reconnaissance satellites. This would put the Black Knight in the category of an observational Satellite.
  • In the 1960′s the Black Knight satellite was located once again in Polar Orbit. Astronomers and Scientists calculated the object’s weight to be over 10 tons, which would be at that time the Heaviest Artificial Satellite to orbit our Planet.
  • The Black Knight’s orbit was unlike any other object orbiting Earth.
  • The Grumman Aircraft Corporation gave much importance to this mysterious “Satellite”, On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation’s Long Island factory took a photograph of the Black Knight satellite.
  • The Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made but nothing was made public.
  • In 1963, Gordon Cooper was launched into space. On his last orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green object in front of his capsule in the distance moving towards his Spacecraft. The Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported the object to, picked up this Unidentified object on Radar traveling East to West.
  • It was the Ham Radio operator who apparently decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System.
  • According to the decoded message, the Black Knight satellite originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago.
  • On August 23, 1954, the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology released a story about the Black Knight Satellite that angered the Pentagon who were trying to keep the information secret.
  • NASA has released official images that apparently show the Black Knight Satellite which can be seen above.

• 2Like
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
  • In the 1950s. the object was seen in polar orbit. Astronomers knew it wasn’t of Earth origin simply because we didn’t have the technology to send an artificial satellite up to orbit that is of the Earth. It wasn’t until 1960 could we send a satellite up for Earth mapping that included a polar orbit.
  • Here is a list of confirmed and unconfirmed facts we know about the Black Knight Satellite:
  • According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight satellite has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now.
    The US and the Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “unidentified space object”
  • Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from the black knight satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs.
  • In 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas.
  • The story of the Black Knight made its media debut in the 1940′s when the St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “Satellite” on May 14th, 1954.
  • Time Magazine wrote about the Black Knight Satellite on the seventh of March, 1960.
  • In 1957, an unknown “object” was seen “shadowing” the Sputnik 1 Spacecraft. According to reports, the “unidentified object” was in Polar orbit.
  • In 1957. The United States nor the Russians possessed the technology to maintain a spacecraft in Polar Orbit.
    The first Polar orbiting satellite was launched in 1960.
  • Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point and reconnaissance satellites. This would put the Black Knight in the category of an observational Satellite.
  • In the 1960′s the Black Knight satellite was located once again in Polar Orbit. Astronomers and Scientists calculated the object’s weight to be over 10 tons, which would be at that time the Heaviest Artificial Satellite to orbit our Planet.
  • The Black Knight’s orbit was unlike any other object orbiting Earth.
  • The Grumman Aircraft Corporation gave much importance to this mysterious “Satellite”, On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation’s Long Island factory took a photograph of the Black Knight satellite.
  • The Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made but nothing was made public.
  • In 1963, Gordon Cooper was launched into space. On his last orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green object in front of his capsule in the distance moving towards his Spacecraft. The Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported the object to, picked up this Unidentified object on Radar traveling East to West.
  • It was the Ham Radio operator who apparently decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System.
  • According to the decoded message, the Black Knight satellite originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago.
  • On August 23, 1954, the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology released a story about the Black Knight Satellite that angered the Pentagon who were trying to keep the information secret.
  • NASA has released official images that apparently show the Black Knight Satellite which can be seen above.
There's literally video of the space blanket drifting off during a spacewalk and taking the Black Knight shape.

What you just posted is random assortment of things which are not necessarily linked.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There's literally video of the space blanket drifting off during a spacewalk and taking the Black Knight shape.

What you just posted is random assortment of things which are not necessarily linked.

Do you really need me to post the multi decade info about this thing. Take your space blanket crap and let it go.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
That bullet list is riddled with some common problems. They keep restating polar orbit, putting in tangential information that sounds relevant but isn't, and they're appealing to outside authority.

There's a thing about weak arguments, and it's a problem that I have with the ancient architechts guy sometimes. There is a rhetorical technique that attempts to strengthen a weak argument through reiteration and the brute force of repitition. If you say the same thing twice in a slightly different way it makes it more true. Or, if you only slightly vary your pattern without changing the idea being communicated it is somehow more convincing.

It doesn't actually work if the observer is paying attention.

I dunno about the space blanket one way or the other and i'm not pretending to. First i've ever heard of it. Whatever website you pulled that bullet list off of though, it doesn't pass the sniff test.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I love you mff, but that is a space blanket
You guys keep referring to a pic I posted a while ago from a nasa photo back in 98 and many a shitty armchair autist flipped out about it. Which wasnt a blanket, it was a trunnion pin cover.

Since the BKS was brought up, which isnt the topic I was originally posting about, I thought I'd research it a little more.

I'm referring to the decades in our modern era of sightings of an unknown object(s) seen repeatedly by observation stations, major aerospace companies, nasa, DoD, etc. Many times it was explained away and the story was buried. Par for the course during the initial years of disinformation regarding UFOs.

Be mindful of the DATES.

They started tracking an object(s) back in 1954.

On Friday, May 14, 1954, numerous papers carry an interesting statement by retired Marine Corps Major Donald E. Keyhoe, who states the Earth is being circled by one or two artificial satellites. U.S. Government scientists at White Sands, NM, he added, were making an effort to locate and chart them, and determine origin.

(example of two such papers carrying the story, the St. Louis Dispatch and the San Francisco Examiner, showing the national coverage of the story).

we51a91456.gif

They originally thought the Russians had launched earths first satellite, several years before they actually did launch sputnik.

The story broke out further on August 23, 1954, when Aviation Week magazine stated two satellites had been found at 400 and 600 miles out. They were termed natural satellites, even though this was later deemed a virtual impossibility (and later no such natural satellites were ever claimed).
Throughout the next few years, numerous astronomers publish suspicions of a large mystery satellite circling the globe. By February of 1960, the Defense Department even acknowledges it.

(Full article behind a paywall)
Mystery Polar Satellite, Believed Russian, Spotted; POLAR SATELLITE DETECTED BY D. S.
By JOHN W. FINNEYSpecial to The New York Times;
February 11, 1960,

WASHINGTON, Feb. 10 -- An unidentified, silent satellite has been discovered circling the earth in a near-polar orbit by United States tracking stations, the Defense Department said today. The identity and origin of the mystery satellite -- which has been dubbed "the dark satellite" are not known despite nearly two weeks of tracking.
The first Defense Department report said the satellite was about 19 feet long, and weighed possibly 32,000 pounds! The next report withdrew that claim, and replaced it to “as big as an oil truck”. Yet another report stated they had tracked the object by radar for months (then later amended to weeks). The final, “official” report on February 24, 1960 then states it as part of Discoverer V:

"The mysterious object recently discovered in polar orbit around the earth probably is the capsule of the Discoverer V space vehicle launched by the United States last August 13. On the basis of analysis to date, it is believed this vehicle most probably is the ejected recovery capsule of Discoverer V launched into polar orbit in August. The refined analysis of radar returns, the Defense Department said, now indicates the mystery object is about 3 feet in diameter and 2 feet long, the size of the Discoverer V capsule. The capsule separated from its launcher August 14 according to radio telemetry information (received from the carrier rocket)."

However, Discoverer V (launched as part of the Corona project), launched August 13, 1959, and fell to Earth September 28, 1959.

Then they thought it was the capsule of the Discovery V rocket.
Then they thought it was just part of the rocket itself.

At the end of the day, they acknowledged there was something up there BEFORE us humans had even launched something. Then walked it back. Then theorized, then walked it back. Over and over.

The age of disinfo sure did a great job burying this stuff. It certainly isnt the first time they've lied to us. If I didnt have a life I'd post 100 times they've lied to our faces about all sorts of shit.

I wont be posting about this shit again. Research, come up with your own conclusions.
And dont be suckered in by space blanket spaghetti monsters.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
You guys keep referring to a pic I posted a while ago from a nasa photo back in 98 and many a shitty armchair autist flipped out about it. Which wasnt a blanket, it was a trunnion pin cover.

Since the BKS was brought up, which isnt the topic I was originally posting about, I thought I'd research it a little more.

I'm referring to the decades in our modern era of sightings of an unknown object(s) seen repeatedly by observation stations, major aerospace companies, nasa, DoD, etc. Many times it was explained away and the story was buried. Par for the course during the initial years of disinformation regarding UFOs.

Be mindful of the DATES.

They started tracking an object(s) back in 1954.

On Friday, May 14, 1954, numerous papers carry an interesting statement by retired Marine Corps Major Donald E. Keyhoe, who states the Earth is being circled by one or two artificial satellites. U.S. Government scientists at White Sands, NM, he added, were making an effort to locate and chart them, and determine origin.

(example of two such papers carrying the story, the St. Louis Dispatch and the San Francisco Examiner, showing the national coverage of the story).

View attachment 231064

They originally thought the Russians had launched earths first satellite, several years before they actually did launch sputnik.

The story broke out further on August 23, 1954, when Aviation Week magazine stated two satellites had been found at 400 and 600 miles out. They were termed natural satellites, even though this was later deemed a virtual impossibility (and later no such natural satellites were ever claimed).
Throughout the next few years, numerous astronomers publish suspicions of a large mystery satellite circling the globe. By February of 1960, the Defense Department even acknowledges it.

(Full article behind a paywall)
Mystery Polar Satellite, Believed Russian, Spotted; POLAR SATELLITE DETECTED BY D. S.
By JOHN W. FINNEYSpecial to The New York Times;
February 11, 1960,

WASHINGTON, Feb. 10 -- An unidentified, silent satellite has been discovered circling the earth in a near-polar orbit by United States tracking stations, the Defense Department said today. The identity and origin of the mystery satellite -- which has been dubbed "the dark satellite" are not known despite nearly two weeks of tracking.
The first Defense Department report said the satellite was about 19 feet long, and weighed possibly 32,000 pounds! The next report withdrew that claim, and replaced it to “as big as an oil truck”. Yet another report stated they had tracked the object by radar for months (then later amended to weeks). The final, “official” report on February 24, 1960 then states it as part of Discoverer V:

However, Discoverer V (launched as part of the Corona project), launched August 13, 1959, and fell to Earth September 28, 1959.

Then they thought it was the capsule of the Discovery V rocket.
Then they thought it was just part of the rocket itself.

At the end of the day, they acknowledged there was something up there BEFORE us humans had even launched something. Then walked it back. Then theorized, then walked it back. Over and over.

The age of disinfo sure did a great job burying this stuff. It certainly isnt the first time they've lied to us. If I didnt have a life I'd post 100 times they've lied to our faces about all sorts of shit.

I wont be posting about this shit again. Research, come up with your own conclusions.
And dont be suckered in by space blanket spaghetti monsters.
You didn't watch the video posted above then.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like