The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
these are actual jap scientists, i mean ok, they are from the Kek Institute, but i'm sure thats a sciency name in slanty speak.
Pyramidology (is this even a word?) encourages me not to go look at clickbait looking articles and videos, and that video cover image looks cringy (and you aren't exactly a neutral unbiased party for evaluating supposedly valid pseudo-science stuff). (I give you a little benefit of the doubt for reasons, but still).

Don't get me wrong, it'd be nice if they DID discover a hidden chamber WITH interesting artifacts in the Great Pyramid of Cheops. Until then though...

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pyramidology (is this even a word?) encourages me not to go look at clickbait looking articles and videos, and that video cover image looks cringy (and you aren't exactly a neutral unbiased party for evaluating supposedly valid pseudo-science stuff). (I give you a little benefit of the doubt for reasons, but still).

Don't get me wrong, it'd be nice if they DID discover a hidden chamber WITH interesting artifacts in the Great Pyramid of Cheops. Until then though...
giphy.gif

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Why do they cut off 'still ongoing... and whatever else' right after they mention the Muon stuff (that's what it sounded like). Ugh, can't believe y'all got me to click that. I feel shame. Please someone, downvote me a lot for posting a response to this, I deserve it.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Trump
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Why do they cut off 'still ongoing... and whatever else' right after they mention the Muon stuff (that's what it sounded like). Ugh, can't believe y'all got me to click that. I feel shame. Please someone, downvote me a lot for posting a response to this, I deserve it.
b1029b7e44ca8cbe79ddb7e085be2ff2a8334e17f9987eaa093da2d6d99cb4f0.jpg

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is a BBC/National Geographic documentary about it from 2018. What news source would convince you?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I said this already. I would be convinced by actual exploration and pictures of suspected chambers.
It's not due to bullshit. If you watched the BBC/Nat Geo doc. There is a bureaucracy in Egypt. Helmed by zawi hawass. Anyway they showed the meeting to decide whether to even allow the scanning. They narrowly approved it. But they would not allow exploration. Since 2017 hawass has been disputing the claim as a basis for not allowing the exploration to continue. So the jap scientists recently did a second series of scans. It confirms that yes, those anomalies do exist. That's the video mff linked earlier. Now they try again to get approval for exploration. They still have to go through the hawass committee. We will see. But just dismissing the whole thing because they don't have photographs is silly in the face of all the scientific data.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
It's not due to bullshit. If you watched the BBC/Nat Geo doc. There is a bureaucracy in Egypt. Helmed by zawi hawass. Anyway they showed the meeting to decide whether to even allow the scanning. They narrowly approved it. But they would not allow exploration. Since 2017 hawass has been disputing the claim as a basis for not allowing the exploration to continue. So the jap scientists recently did a second series of scans. It confirms that yes, those anomalies do exist. That's the video mff linked earlier. Now they try again to get approval for exploration. They still have to go through the hawass committee. We will see. But just dismissing the whole thing because they don't have photographs is silly in the face of all the scientific data.

What's an anomaly? I don't they know, exactly?

• 1Picard

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Northern Africa climate has changed a lot over 4000 years, including desertification of what was once a lush green land but is now a barren wasteland. Why only 4000 years ago, what changed? What if the pyramids were built to withstand floods and tornados? For Tornado's you just go underground, but to protect against both floods and tornadoes and other heavy winds you need to build up.

I haven't given this idea any research or much thought, but thought I'd throw it out there because it makes a million times more sense to me than the official "tomb" bullshit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What's an anomaly? I don't they know, exactly?
Anomaly being voids in 2 separate locations. One being as large as the "king room". They are there. Until exploration is approved we can't know what it is exactly. Speculation is that the first void is a corridor which leads upward to the much larger void. The small void coincides with an entrance they know of on the exterior. It's all in that 4 minute video mff linked

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Do we really need to post a bunch of "how this shit works" videos and data?

I think I've found one of your soulmates Void Void
Dude, don't put him and I together in the same sentence. A DNA test could prove that we were literal clones and I still wouldn't want anything to do with him. Doesn't matter if we share similar viewpoints or not, I'd never resort to the "lol I troll u" defense.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users