<Prior Amod>
Star Trek Wow GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Meh, they’re just setting up aliens so when they drop the extinction level virus on humanity in a couple years they can say aliens did it/brought it with them.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Meh, they’re just setting up aliens so when they drop the extinction level virus on humanity in a couple years they can say aliens did it/brought it with them.
Right, or "war with aliens" as a scare factor to push one world government and other globalist BS. The timing is too convenient for anything other than political fuckery. I don't buy it

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Right, or "war with aliens" as a scare factor to push one world government and other globalist BS. The timing is too convenient for anything other than political fuckery. I don't buy it

As long as it isn’t face huggers. Whew!

• 4Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ancient Architects

Ancient Architects 16 minutes ago

Hello everybody! I’ve just found and read the original excavation reports of Sacsayhuaman from the 1930s. Very detailed and amazing photos and diagrams. The excavation team provide overwhelming evidence for water playing a huge part in the role of Sacsayhuaman and is in complete agreement with the claims I made in recent videos. Why this work has been buried for 90 years is such a shame! Thanks everyone for the continued support! :)
hSQcVGFFq0m3-a2jItHpDZKZ9hWOrQ_lL4ahd_aG_UonguFD-4z4yeEX5yrNLNeZ0zqC0MxlIkginw=s1024-nd

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont buy into most "conspiracy theories" anymore, but i still reserve judgement on the paranormal.
this guy does a lot of treasure hunting and urban exploration videos and he got freaked out at one abandoned house he was exploring, he says he heard a strange sound and then a strange reflection popped out of nowhere. he goes on way too long to explain everything, so skip ahead to 13:09 if you cant stand it anymore. he's only in the house for 5 minutes. personally, i think its a reflection off a keychain or belt buckle. but it is very odd. there is no ghost . just the strange reflection.

• 5Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i dont buy into most "conspiracy theories" anymore, but i still reserve judgement on the paranormal.
this guy does a lot of treasure hunting and urban exploration videos and he got freaked out at one abandoned house he was exploring, he says he heard a strange sound and then a strange reflection popped out of nowhere. he goes on way too long to explain everything, so skip ahead to 13:09 if you cant stand it anymore. he's only in the house for 5 minutes. personally, i think its a reflection off a keychain or belt buckle. but it is very odd. there is no ghost . just the strange reflection.
quantum energy mechanics really needs more research.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike