The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I need some book help please.
It's not "the abyss special edition"!!

It's a book about the garden of Eden and early life. The fbi or CIA banned it and the story I remember about it being banned, is something like it was too close to the truth. Heaps of pages went missing etc etc.
I had it downloaded on my old phone but that is never more and I didn't back it up
Does this ring a bell for anyone?

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I don't think it's

The garden of Eden..
I've just had a quick read of that and it doesn't seem to be the book I am after

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I might have it somewhere. Will have a dig through the horde of disorganized folders on my backup comp if you guys don't turn up anything.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I need some book help please.
It's not "the abyss special edition"!!

It's a book about the garden of Eden and early life. The fbi or CIA banned it and the story I remember about it being banned, is something like it was too close to the truth. Heaps of pages went missing etc etc.
I had it downloaded on my old phone but that is never more and I didn't back it up
Does this ring a bell for anyone?
Jimmy of Bright Insight did a whole video on it.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
  • 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This was a really great conversation. Highly recommended.

What I found interesting about this was the possibility of time being multidimensional. Jacques Valle dives into fairies quite a bit and something consistent with the stories is that if you go into their homes you experience time differently. A pop culture example is how Peter Pan would experience time slowly while inside the fairy world. There are a lot of documented cases of people going to help fairies then returning decades later when they had only experienced months. The whole thing sounds batty but the book The Secret Commonwealth of Elves, Fauns, and Fairies written in the 1700s has a bunch of cases people going into fairy world's where whole towns would claim the story was true. The Vatican archives are said to be hundreds of years of paranormal investigations done by the church including extensive records on fairies.

People who have had close encounters have reported similar experiences where a couple hours go by inside a ship but days have really gone by when they exir. The discussion of time during close encounters is a common report with a general emphasis that the experienced doesn't understand it. "What time is it?" "3pm Sunday" "that isn't right" then poof they get back on the ship and leave. Jacque listed half a dozen cases like that in the book Dimension, they're so weird but strangely consistent.

If time is multidimensional then it opens up all kinds of possibilities where we may exist in parallel to whatever UFOs are or who knows what else. I'm not confident in any of this but it's just fun to look at the data and speculate. The woo shit is simply inescapable while you might get people to accept physical crafts it's near impossible not to scoff at all the other things the experiences imply.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users