The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Update on the Vegas thing by the way, families blurry video of the event. Sucks that it's hard to really make anything out, but they sure seem legitimately terrified.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Ok, that's it. I'm quitting my job and going on the UFO Grifter Cup Circuit. I am far more intelligent and capable of dreaming up crazy shit than the average retarded "experiencer" so it should be easy as fuck to bilk sub-75s out of their welfare/settlement money to support my lazy ass in the style I deserve.

I'm not gonna tell you guys who I am, but I'll occasionally drop in a hint or two. Maybe something about the heavens opening up and fire raining down, or giving someone 14 days to produce a rebuttal to my clearly real claims, or an alien that calls itself Millie, who knows! Maybe I'll expand to ancient civs and start sub-contracting to my boy Chuk if things really take off. The world of gullible idiots will be my oyster!

Excited Logan Paul GIF by AwesomenessTV

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The first question mankind always **ALWAYS** asks when a new thing is discovered is: Can we kill people with it?
even when blowjobs were discovered? did the first caveman nut up into Mrs Cavebitch and wonder, i wonder if this can be lethal?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jesus fucking Christ.

Ok, that's it. I'm quitting my job and going on the UFO Grifter Cup Circuit. I am far more intelligent and capable of dreaming up crazy shit than the average retarded "experiencer" so it should be easy as fuck to bilk sub-75s out of their welfare/settlement money to support my lazy ass in the style I deserve.

I'm not gonna tell you guys who I am, but I'll occasionally drop in a hint or two. Maybe something about the heavens opening up and fire raining down, or giving someone 14 days to produce a rebuttal to my clearly real claims, or an alien that calls itself Millie, who knows! Maybe I'll expand to ancient civs and start sub-contracting to my boy Chuk if things really take off. The world of gullible idiots will be my oyster!

i'm far too passionate about ancient civs to be a good grifter. i also dont believe every stupid thing and i will not tolerate any of this "did aliens build the Pyramids???" fucking nonsense. ancient civs is more of a chess game. one set of scientists tries to prove x civ didnt do what the other set of scientists says happened. both sides provide their own sets of "proof" and both have their own conclusions. its up to us plebes to pick the bullshit out of of the truth. i also think the ancient civ side has a lot of imposters who are shitting up our side of the argument. like the "aliens are totally real" crowd, i will never live to see what ends up being proven. more history is being lost to time every day and everything 10k years and older has rotted or burned away already. Mars has been barren for millions of years. if anything was ever there. its long long long gone by now.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Mars doesn't have plate subduction though so stuff might just be under the sand. For earth I think there's only one plate that doesn't recycle, the one australia is on maybe? Plate is on permanent smoko.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Jesus fucking Christ.

lol you're still far to lazy to do this

• 1Truth!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mars doesn't have plate subduction though so stuff might just be under the sand. For earth I think there's only one plate that doesn't recycle, the one australia is on maybe? Plate is on permanent smoko.
dont they have crazy sand storms that cover the planet? i cant imagine a 24/7 sandblaster leaving much to find.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
dont they have crazy sand storms that cover the planet? i cant imagine a 24/7 sandblaster leaving much to find.
I'm not sure how much erosion power the 'sand storms' have? From what I understand, 100mph winds on Mars you would barely feel, since the atmosphere is so thin. But over the course of thousands of years? Not sure.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not sure how much erosion power the 'sand storms' have? From what I understand, 100mph winds on Mars you would barely feel, since the atmosphere is so thin. But over the course of thousands of years? Not sure.
nobody even knows if there ever was humanoid life on Mars. but they said if there was it had to be millions of years ago. maybe billions? we can never know because time and the elements devoured any traces of it. it would be nice if aliens were real and had been recording the human race all this time and then we could see what things really were like, but that kind of thought is still silly monkey dreams. we would have no concept what an alien species desires about this planet if anything at all, we might just be like a lily pad to them as they jump from place to place like a frog.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
"High level security access cred"

Meh, that's not how it works. Sure already having the clearance and working in experimental projects like that makes it easier to move into other areas. Like it's been mentioned in alot of these tweets/reporting, compartmentalization/need to know is all over. I had a TS/SCI and worked w/ munitions, I surely had no access to anything related to satellites/imaging.

This isn't a comment about the potential accuracy/viability of Grusch, more in the way #ufotwitter seems to put a selfserving or supporting interpretation on anything they come across. No one can be truly unbiassed, but it feels like there needs to be more effort.

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
No idea about these guys credentials but interesting commentary about Grusch's interview footage

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
No idea about these guys credentials but interesting commentary about Grusch's interview footage

Haven't watched the video but I will say that as much as I wanted to think this guy was onto something and we might get some interesting revelations, his body language tells me he isn't being entirely honest. Impression I got was that some of what he was saying was hearsay and he was passing it off as firsthand. Also when they asked him about whether the craft had pilots, his body language screamed "I don't know" before he gave a hesitate-y barely-answer and went with yes. That was a lie. Unfortunately.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Haven't watched the video but I will say that as much as I wanted to think this guy was onto something and we might get some interesting revelations, his body language tells me he isn't being entirely honest. Impression I got was that some of what he was saying was hearsay and he was passing it off as firsthand. Also when they asked him about whether the craft had pilots, his body language screamed "I don't know" before he gave a hesitate-y barely-answer and went with yes. That was a lie. Unfortunately.
The videos kind of dumb. Dude already said there was a list of things he can't talk about due to natsec or whatever. Of course he'll come off as evasive and have body language similar to lying/hiding shit. It's a nothing burger.

Grusch was just the tip of the spear and just a tool to get eyes on lack of oversight which pisses the house off cause they want their cut.

The Senate not moving on it due to many many many of them being compromised and being told not to engage the topic is pretty telling about which way this will probably go.

This is all going to come down to either the faction that's concealing things will win out and stop disclosure in it's tracks or there's going to be one hell of a reckoning by oversight or something major leaking/happening.

• 1Like