The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

vGrade

Potato del Grande
these are valid questions, if you were looking to buy a house and you met a guy on a street corner telling you that he was a real estate agent and that they would be happy to sell The White House to you for 100k dollars. you would probably demand some proof. if somebody is trying to sell you on little green men and spaceships as real which would alter everyone's religions and change life as we know it. isnt it ok to demand proof of that too?
I want aliens to land so bad and tell the whole fucking world our made up gods don't exist and then somehow use their big brain tech to show us what was going down on our planet when all these events were supposedly going on

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I want aliens to land so bad and tell the whole fucking world our made up gods don't exist and then somehow use their big brain tech to show us what was going down on our planet when all these events were supposedly going on
It would make no difference.

Season 1 Works GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats why this is so important to some people, if Aliens be real then religious people lose god and comply with globalists agenda.

• 2Like
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Muh atheism.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Imagine needing to believe in god to be a good person and hate globalism.
i dont think people need to believe in god so much as people who do believe in god piss off the godless heathens to the point they need to contrive stupid schemes to ruin it for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So, which is it? A huge conspiracy coverup of multiple forms of phenomena, or a massive worldwide military and political operation that's been ongoing for over 80 years to deceive the public to confirm to globalism?
Screenshot_20230622-094857.png