The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's where you're mistaken. I don't troll you. I legitimately think you are wrong, and delusional, and I tell you.

Sure, if you are talking about shit like the Logan Paul gifs, that's trolling, but it is also completely obvious. Nothing else I say is a troll, they are my true thoughts about the things you believe. If you think I'm trolling that was just me trying to be reasonably nice about it.
You are the delusional one. A real shame since you come off as a smart guy. Real shame. Oh well, more cake for me.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
A good look at the differences between how other countries handle the phenomena vs the US and the pitfalls of the stance the US has had for decades.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Screenshot_20230907-175005.png

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I’m curious what the tiny bits of truth are that these people grow these shit-pearl stories around and then strung together.
“Look at our magnificent necklace!”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Pretty interesting, well put together history focusing on military and science tie ins with UFOs. Tied together by a lot of new discussion with Grusch.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

There is nothing else moving in the video so you don't have a frame of reference for someone stopping the video or fast forwarding it. There's no trees whose leaves stop moving, or birds frozen in mid flight. It's trivially easy to fake a video like this.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There is nothing else moving in the video so you don't have a frame of reference for someone stopping the video or fast forwarding it. There's no trees whose leaves stop moving, or birds frozen in mid flight. It's trivially easy to fake a video like this.
It's from the NASA archives ya weirdo