The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'll stop talking about this out of respect for you, it would be a loss to be on your ignore list.

But you posted this.
Its genuinely a sensitive subject for me, I don't like talking about it, and I am not doing it for attention. You want to poke holes in it go ahead, but doing it in a way that insults my rationality is the wrong way to go about it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Its genuinely a sensitive subject for me, I don't like talking about it, and I am not doing it for attention. You want to poke holes in it go ahead, but doing it in a way that insults my rationality is the wrong way to go about it.

I dont think there is any other way to go about it because that just sounds like someone's acid trip

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I dont think there is any other way to go about it because that just sounds like someone's acid trip
Assuming that I'm wrong about the things my own grandmother would do, with regards to showing up and taking me in the middle of the night without my parents permission, is straight ignorant and arrogant. Maybe other parts of it are questionable but assuming that a family member took me and abused me as being the explanation is genuinely rude and fucked. Absolutely not the sort of thing my grandmother would have done.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Assuming that I'm wrong about the things my own grandmother would do, with regards to showing up and taking me in the middle of the night without my parents permission, is straight ignorant and arrogant. Maybe other parts of it are questionable but assuming that a family member took me and abused me as being the explanation is genuinely rude and fucked. Absolutely not the sort of thing my grandmother would have done.
Have you ever encountered ghosts?

Chris

Potato del Grande
But YOU said that the Alien was disguised as her when it took you.

We are only very slightly reframing the story by saying that it probably wasn't a disguise.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
But YOU said that the Alien was disguised as her when it took you.

We are only very slightly reframing the story by saying that it probably wasn't a disguise.
And by claiming she abducted me and traumatized me. Even tho my grandmother wouldn't do such a thing. I understand skepticism but you're literally just making shit up. The first time you suggested it, no big deal. To continue to accuse my wonderful grandmother of such immorality and crazy behavior is genuinely rude of you past the first time I corrected you. Not the kind of thing she would do whatsoever. If it helps you to sleep at night then fine, but keep it to yourself.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro, someone traumatized you and I'd bet it wasn't aliens.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The abduction legitimately wasn't scary at all lol, nothing traumatizing about it.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I was asleep a few years ago and Charlize Theron broke into my house and fucked my brains out. She has some sort of psychological tricks and is really good at making you think it was just a dream. I still don't like to talk about it.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I was asleep a few years ago and Charlize Theron broke into my house and fucked my brains out. She has some sort of psychological tricks and is really good at making you think it was just a dream. I still don't like to talk about it.

Looks like you left some DNA behind

1696442452540.jpeg

• 7Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If I was mentioning it for positive attention, why would I pick Fires of Heaven as the place to talk about it?

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If I was mentioning it for positive attention, why would I pick Fires of Heaven as the place to talk about it?
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but we're the premiere technical community on the internet. Why wouldn't you talk about it here?

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users