chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Working Super Troopers GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So if you put a vaugely saucer shaped object into a database that's the sum total of human thought and culture over the last 30 years and data from before that too... you get exactly what humans have been fictionalising?

It's really, really cool though. Funny that it turned the blurry background into snow.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Why Files is always worth watching.

This, Why Files is always good. This particular video is about the Book of Enoch and all of the Great Flood stories, which is one of his favorite topics to get into. At the end of the videos he debunks everything that can be debunked so you're never left believing things that are off-base.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
As more and more people come forward and certain aspects are firming up the whole enigma of the greys and their implied multi dimensional existence started bugging me. I put together some notes from things Coulthart, Sheehan, Elizondo, Liberation Times and others have said and took items where they seemed to align from the 4chan guy awhile back and the recent reddit anthropologist leak. Threw that together into Chat GPT and it came out with something quasi decent, so I thought I'd share it.

The Non-Human Intelligences (NHI), exemplified by the Greys, present a fascinating enigma, appearing as purpose-built biological robots intricately connected to a higher dimensional consciousness. Their technology includes specific implants that augment their connection to this higher realm, allowing them to exist as a collective in a dimension beyond our understanding. With potential bases in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, these entities operate from multiple motherships that can generate biological hosts and spacecraft on demand, each designed for specific tasks, such as exploring volcanoes with specialized scientific equipment.

Despite their seemingly advanced capabilities, the Greys exhibit an intriguing indifference to life and death, as their true essence resides in the higher dimension. Their existence is inseparable from their intricate religious beliefs, which posit the universe as a conscious entity striving to increase its self-awareness. According to their doctrine, the transformation of matter into life represents an elevation of self-awareness, with artificial intelligence potentially considered the pinnacle of this progression.

The NHI religion centers around the goal of increasing universal consciousness, with a particular focus on the development of intelligent life as its primary purpose. The NHI vigilantly monitors life to ensure continual advancement, employing probes to gauge reactions and actively manipulating civilizations to guide them in the desired direction. Technical progression holds paramount importance, as the NHI considers it essential for the cultural evolution of intelligent life. Unearned progression is viewed as dangerous, potentially posing a threat to other intelligent life forms. A civilization's values are crucial in analyzing whether a it poses a threat. In cases where a civilization jeopardizes the progress of other intelligent life, the NHI may contemplate intervention, possibly even destruction. They may have wiped out past human civilizations who were given technology by another NHI.

Interestingly, the Greys' religion makes them agnostic towards humans. While they desire humanity's success, they hold no reservations about hindering our progress if we deviate from the desired trajectory. This agnostic stance towards humanity suggests a nuanced approach, where the NHI may act as both guardians and overseers, carefully balancing the intricate tapestry of universal development. This complex interplay between the Greys, their religious beliefs, and their interactions with Earth adds layers of intrigue to the broader cosmic narrative.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
How long until people use ChatGPT as "evidence"?
The second it can produce a tweet on its own, and someone can screenshot the tweet.

This isnt a snarky smartass comment. Its the precise answer to your question.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
The part at the end?
He says there's a really dark side to the alien stuff that the government has known about for a long time. Spiritual stuff and things that are too dark and far out there for the public to deal with. Any thoughts one what he's talking about? Basically from the 1 minute mark to the 3 minute mark.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
He says there's a really dark side to the alien stuff that the government has known about for a long time. Spiritual stuff and things that are too dark and far out there for the public to deal with. Any thoughts one what he's talking about? Basically from the 1 minute mark to the 3 minute mark.
Yeah. I can only assume it has something to do with the biblical viewpoint given the bulk of the data.
But they may also be referencing any number of other potential things.

Like the govs killing people since the 30s to keep this stuff hidden.
The abductions: psychological and physiological traumas inflicted on thousands across the world.
The hitch hiker aspect where weird shit happens to you and those around you for months and years after an encounter
The radiation burns and all the things that come with high dose exposure.
The "they're Demons" theory.
The "they're spirits from a side dimension that we can't see without tech and they're everywhere" theory.
The "They have always been here and we aren't in control of shit all" theory.
The "this is all a simulation and we are the ants" theory.

Also this one:
The "there are simultaneously aliens, inter-dimensional entities, pixies, sprites, elementals, giants, triangle heads, plasma creatures in space, spirits of the dead, demons" theory.

I'm not on my main rig, I'm sure I have some vid links of some of the ufology usual's discussing the variables over the years, but most likely someone like Richard Dolan will throw up a couple hour long vid talking about all this.

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain