Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My boss telling me to come in on Saturday to handle that FOIA request.
Office Space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Me hitting ctrl-f, no results for either term anywhere in the supersekret archives.
Cat Reaction GIF

Me denying the request just to fuck with the people that made me work overtime.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Have they tried knocking?

Open sesame?

Shave and a hair cut, two bits?

Asking if Dave's home?

Delivering a pizza?

Fucking amateurs and their liquid nitrogen.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Have they tried knocking?

Open sesame?

Shave and a hair cut, two bits?

Asking if Dave's home?

Delivering a pizza?

Fucking amateurs and their liquid nitrogen.
Speak "Friend" and enter.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'll watch that later but I kind of hate this whole subject. People that don't believe in the afterlife are just going to disagree. The kicker and the more important thing is that people from all cultures and all belief systems including those isolated from other peoples all report the same things when they come back from death or really near death. It's just hard to dismiss. There are literally 10k+ people all saying the same things generally. Yeah, it's a product of the electrical system of your brain getting desperate and shutting down or whatever. Sounds like the same thing that the people that think the world actually ended in 2012 and we are in the slowly shutting down period might say.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'll watch that later but I kind of hate this whole subject. People that don't believe in the afterlife are just going to disagree. The kicker and the more important thing is that people from all cultures and all belief systems including those isolated from other peoples all report the same things when they come back from death or really near death. It's just hard to dismiss. There are literally 10k+ people all saying the same things generally. Yeah, it's a product of the electrical system of your brain getting desperate and shutting down or whatever. Sounds like the same thing that the people that think the world actually ended in 2012 and we are in the slowly shutting down period might say.
He highlights a new study on coma patients as they pass away with brain scans. You'll probably find it fascinating.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user