The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What I find interesting is the whole DMT thing. I was watching a Rogan podcast and they stated talking about it, I guess there is some study being done where they inject the shit into subjects for more of an experience than just a few minutes and the people coming out are saying they see the same fucking people others see in there. Its some weird shit there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No shit demons are real and people can encounter the same one. We've known this for thousands of years but now we act like this is some amazing revelation.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Exept the DMT thing these things are not all some "demons" lol. Indians in SA have been fucking with this shit for centuries its like a right of passage and many of these beings they encounter are actually good not evil. Not everything that we dont know about is some demon lol.

1703964315435.png

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
DEEP STATE BLOCKS UFO X-FILES! MusicForFish MusicForFish are you also following these weight loss winners and sinners?

IMG_4958.jpeg

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
What I find interesting is the whole DMT thing. I was watching a Rogan podcast and they stated talking about it, I guess there is some study being done where they inject the shit into subjects for more of an experience than just a few minutes and the people coming out are saying they see the same fucking people others see in there. Its some weird shit there.
Seeing across dimensions. If we are all interconnected spiritual lights across infinite dimensions are we not one

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Exept the DMT thing these things are not all some "demons" lol. Indians in SA have been fucking with this shit for centuries its like a right of passage and many of these beings they encounter are actually good not evil. Not everything that we dont know about is some demon lol.

View attachment 506496
It's very simple. Spirits who do not lead you to God are demons.

• 1Like

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
Why don't these guys, including Tucker, just come out and finish what they're thinking? Like: "I know this sounds crazy, but here's what I've learned and now strongly believe". Why continue to lead people on like this? Unless of course they're the aliens and just like fucking with us, and I doubt that.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Why don't these guys, including Tucker, just come out and finish what they're thinking? Like: "I know this sounds crazy, but here's what I've learned and now strongly believe". Why continue to lead people on like this? Unless of course they're the aliens and just like fucking with us, and I doubt that.
You just have to look at what happened to Alex Jones to know the answer to that. Before you come back with something like, but he said lizard people and gay frogs, anything they say will be used against them the same way.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jones got fucked cause he’s stared into the abyss too long and makes a huge conspiracy of anything. As much as I think the $100M whatever lawsuit from his Sandyhook comments is bullshit, dude needs to know when to shut his mouth sometimes.

• 5Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just my opinion obviously, but I think it is a little like when all those doomsday cults would pick a date for the end of the world (2012, for example). When that date came and went, everyone stopped listening to anything they said. If all these guys have are beliefs and conjecture without hard evidence, even if aliens do exist they will inevitably get some of it wrong, and if they get too much of it wrong early on, people will stop giving them any credence.

That's people like Tucker at least. I think the vast majority of them are literally just making shit up and don't want to upset the gravy train.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jones got fucked cause he’s stared into the abyss too long and makes a huge conspiracy of anything. As much as I think the $100M whatever lawsuit from his Sandyhook comments is bullshit, dude needs to know when to shut his mouth sometimes.
Is this post that confusing? I should have quoted the previous one about Alex Jones. Maybe it only makes sense because I wrote it 🤷