The parents of that baby who was left in the car to die

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This all depends on how many bleeding heart fags are on the jury. They won't be able to prove murder in this case unless either confess.

Anyone on bets on the outcome?

Betting a hung jury.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm betting he gets convicted of involuntary manslaughter, or that state's version of same. If I win I get to lock you in a car in summer for a half hour!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when they first busted this guy the local by me said that either they have video footage or eyewitness testimony that he went back and checked on his car before he went back and acted overly dramatic at discovering his son.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the story was he went to grab something out of his car during lunch but "never thought to check the back seat"

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can see it. I left a candy bar on the dashboard of a hot car one time. BOY WAS THAT A MESS!
smile.png

Not as big of a mess as a dead child, but pretty annoying!

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the story was he went to grab something out of his car during lunch but "never thought to check the back seat"
Sounds legit. When I go out to my car, I am always careful to avoid eye contact with empty car seats.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
my first 2 cars were boats from the 60s and 70s (79 ford ltd station wagon and a 69 plymouth fury 4door hardtop) and whenever i checked stuff from the car i always saw both rows of seats. its literally impossible to miss a (dead)kid sitting in a back seat. if he was in the child seat that makes it even more impossible

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
The cops on the scene said rigor mortis had set in and the smell was overwhelming. It's hard to believe this guy got in a hot car with a dead stinking kid in it and drove several miles before noticing the smell.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
witness said he noticed the boy, thought it was a porcelin doll b/c didn't move and eyes and mouth were opened. you could hear the sadness in his voice.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
my first 2 cars were boats from the 60s and 70s (79 ford ltd station wagon and a 69 plymouth fury 4door hardtop) and whenever i checked stuff from the car i always saw both rows of seats. its literally impossible to miss a (dead)kid sitting in a back seat. if he was in the child seat that makes it even more impossible
Not familiar with the car the guy drove, but it was a rear-facing child seat. I don't always look into my backseat when I go to my car at work, and depending on the size of the car seat he may not be able to see the kid in it.

It's suspicious, don't get me wrong, I just am trying not to be too quick to judge here.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Not familiar with the car the guy drove, but it was a rear-facing child seat. I don't always look into my backseat when I go to my car at work, and depending on the size of the car seat he may not be able to see the kid in it.

It's suspicious, don't get me wrong, I just am trying not to be too quick to judge here.
I pick up my kid from day care every day on the way home from work. I don't drive a boat, just an average size sedan, but it is 100% impossible for me not to see my daughter in her car seat when I'm looking at the car from outside unless I'm staring at it from the front. I haven't paid enough attention to know what he was driving, but unless he's 4 ft tall, I don't buy one second of "I didn't see him".

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Craziest Details in Justin Ross Harris Hot Car Death Court | Mediaite

1) Harris web-searched "how to survive in prison."

2) Harris visited a "child-free" Reddit sub-forum, which is populated by people advocating for childless living.

3) The defendant watched this video from Dr. Ernie Ward five days before his son's death. In the video, seen below, a veterinarian sits in a car with the windows up during 117?F weather to demonstrate how it is. Not only did Harris watch the video, he watched it twice:

4) Harris was sexting with six women not his wife while baby Cooper sat in the car the day of his death. The extent of Harris' extramarital affairs reportedly includes sexting with women (including a teen), penis pictures being sent, and meeting with one.

5) The couple had at least one life insurance policy on the child.

6) Harris and his wife were allegedly in a bad marriage. He had a $4,000 dollar debt accrued, and was recently rejected for a job with Chick-fil-A.

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
The life insurance stuff doesn't make sense. I would assume there is no chance an insurance company would pay out in this circumstance.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How does one get rejected from a job at Chikfila? Besides being gay at least which the sexting makes unlikely of course.