The progressive rock thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>

Compositionally, probably their best album since Experiments in Mass Appeal (YMMV, but I hated how electronic Falling Satellites was.) Lyrically, probably the best one they've ever done. Other three songs are called Skywards, Kill the Orchestra, and Repeat to Fade, in that order.

Last edited:

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
Arthur Brown is often attributed as having invented the stage show. When he sang "Fire" he would be lowered onto stage from the rafters with burning horns on his head.

Today he released a remaster with Carmine Appice on drums.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Arthur Brown is often attributed as having invented the stage show. When he sang "Fire" he would be lowered onto stage from the rafters with burning horns on his head.

Today he released a remaster with Carmine Appice on drums.

Never heard of this guy, but wow did King Diamond steal his whole shtick.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Do yourself a favor and listen to this Camel concert from shortly after Mel Collins (King Crimson, Roger Waters, Alan Parsons Project, Dire Straits, Rolling Stones, and so many others) joined the band on saxophones and flute.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Found a few new-to-me 70s acts lately that I've been listening to a lot of

• 1Like