The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
ITT: People post spoilers, but say can't possibly be spoilers cause they formed these opinions before reading the book but then post their opinions after they read the book.

iannis

Musty Nester
One time Tarrant edited a post that I made which was a spoiler for another book.

True story.

I'm not sure if it was a wink and a joke, or if he really didn't understand the reference. Either way, I laughed and reported him like 500 times.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Clicked a spoiler once; ruined Malazan for me. Learned my lesson and took it in stride.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
One time Tarrant edited a post that I made which was a spoiler for another book.

True story.

I'm not sure if it was a wink and a joke, or if he really didn't understand the reference. Either way, I laughed and reported him like 500 times.
No spoilers means no spoilers son!

wink.png

(yes it was a joke as you had made reference to someone would probably edit it)

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still get amused re-reading pages 1-3 since the mods would stalk me down irl if I contributed otherwise. (Book burning joke)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the downside of a non spoiler thread is that the answers to your questions are usually there but nobody can tell you because thats a spoiler. kinda defeats the purpose of wondering, IMO.

the best non spoiler answer to the theon question is. there is a reason and it will be explained to you.
maybe.
smile.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
the downside of a non spoiler thread is that the answers to your questions are usually there but nobody can tell you because thats a spoiler. kinda defeats the purpose of wondering, IMO.

the best non spoiler answer to the theon question is. there is a reason and it will be explained to you.
maybe.
smile.png
It's a series that extends further than the current episode. Shit happens for a reason, questioning said reasons is what's called speculation and is half the fun of the show, speculating on what will happen in the future.

You see this as a downside because you've (supposedly) read the books. Someone who has not would relish talking about it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its pointless because wondering about stuff that hasnt happened yet in a non spoiler thread leads to people guessing about stuff. if they guess right then their post gets removed and they earn themselves an infraction. but, to each their own.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
please keep all your pussy shit complaining about the uselessness of non-readers discussing things readers know to the pussy shit thread.

And there's tons of correct guesses by non-readers in the no spoiler thread.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Would talking about stuff in the books that has already happened in the show qualify as pussy shit?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Would talking about stuff in the books that has already happened in the show qualify as pussy shit?
Yes, no book spoilers be them past or present are allowed. IF you want to talk about book stuff go to the book thread please. We do this more to avoid countless/useless pages of "book did it better" discussions. People just don't want book discussions here so it's easier just to filter out all of em.

Thank you.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
So are people going to get infractions for guessing who gets the sword? Huh Tarrant? You piece of shit?

Old Daario was way better than new Daario. The old one was mysterious and exotic, this dude looks like Jon Snow's dad.