The PUSSY SHIT spoiler discussion thread

Column_sl

shitlord
So are people going to get infractions for guessing who gets the sword? Huh Tarrant? You piece of shit?

Old Daario was way better than new Daario. The old one was mysterious and exotic, this dude looks like Jon Snow's dad.
You of all people ,considering your history with spoiling GOT content, should be lucky Tarrant didn't do worse.

Just go post in the Spoiler thread....

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No problem with a guess.. but if the same person posts in the spoiler thread I'll probably report them too.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Itlan I'mma fuck you up if you try that shit this year again!

Same with column with his obvious knowledge of what happens and predicting the exact opposite.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This thread is worse than the spoiler thread for spoilers, WTF people? Maybe(big maybe) y'all are just good at guessing but yeah....don't read this thread if you want to be surprised.

Column_sl

shitlord
Itlan I'mma fuck you up if you try that shit this year again!

Same with column with his obvious knowledge of what happens and predicting the exact opposite.
I have never read the books, or ever posted in the spoiler thread.

I thought that was painfully "obvious" by what went down last time with Itlan on the FOH thread.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This thread is worse than the spoiler thread for spoilers, WTF people? Maybe(big maybe) y'all are just good at guessing but yeah....don't read this thread if you want to be surprised.
Spoiler. Ban this fuck.

Column_sl

shitlord
I don't know why people can't just stay in there proper threads. Are they so Hell Bent to ruin it for us that refuse to read ahead??

Just make it a law no guessing future content, only discuss what is in each aired episode if it's so hard to keep them out...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There is a fine line between guessing and spoiling.

I wrote in here "I've got a bad feeling about Robb and AttackAttackAss getting married" and someone negged me telling me spoilers. It was a guess and someone got butthurt about it.

It would be much different if I came in here and wrote "I think Robb Stark, his wife, his mother, all of his bannermen, and Walder's wife will be killed at the wedding and then they will cut off Robb and Grey Wind's head and sew Grey Wind's head onto Robb's body and parade it around saying 'King of the North! King of the North!' while Arya watches on a horse."

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol I never read the books, just wanted to piss on Column cause he's annoying.

Column_sl

shitlord
Lol I never read the books, just wanted to piss on Column cause he's annoying.
It might be better not to lie, when we can search your posts in the thread all the way from the start of the series...

None of this is spoilers right? I'll spoiler it anyway. I post in here cause I really enjoy what people who haven't read the book think of the show btw, and in case anyone has any ?s.
Third book is far and away the best, imo. The only other one that rivals is the first book.
We don't give a shit about the books in this thread.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This thread is ridiculous. I reported a post that has a spoiler in it and nothing has been done. No one cares, apparently.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This thread is great. I feel like a terrorist with a dirty bomb in NYC. Or an alien with a poisoned hot dog.

iannis

Musty Nester
I really think they just showed the quick flash of dead bird in the pie to remind you what a miserable fuck jeff was and how good his sword is.

Needless

Toe Sucker
That shit made me think "did he really just cut through that pie with a valarian steel sword and not kill one of those fuckers that just flew out?" haha

iannis

Musty Nester
I wouldn't nostradouche the thread even if I'd read more than the first 200 pages of the series.

When I'm right on the internet it is entirely on accident. Just like in real life.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL, my wife tried giving me clues and I still had no fucking clue. That is until I read some people's miraculous assumptions and now it makes sense. So just stay out of this thread if you don't want to be spoiled.