The Random Thought Thread

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sometimes I wish people would research things a bit before asking dumb questions. Especially questions that have nothing to do with my profession.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Sometimes I wish people would research things a bit before asking dumb questions. Especially questions that have nothing to do with my profession.
This a THOUSAND times over.

"Hey, Dubyah, Whats the difference between kinetic and potential energy?" "Bitch, I'm in IT. The fuck do I look like? An X-man?"

Roddsgto

Trakanon Raider
The difference between the two energies are kinda like the fucks I give. Till you ask this question the fucks were potential, at rest, and probably unrealized. But now that you have ask it the fucks I give are kinetic and are active. An active Zero.

This should be your reply for the next THOUSAND times over you are asked this question.

You are welcome in advance.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The best part about this new glass coffee table is being able to shit on my wife's chest with no mess!

Salshun_sl

shitlord
From "The Burn"

So a stripper fell 15 feet this week and died. And much like the dude that paid for that dance, her death came way too soon.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh, what the hell.

Why the fuck does interacting with the general populace have to be so gaddamn annoying. I have to do it as part of my job and people completely ignore whatever I say unless it's something they want/expect to hear. Goddammit people are annoying.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
I asked my 1 1/2 year old nephew "What does a cow say?" He responded with mooooo. He then asked me "What does a Triceratops say?" Stumped by a toddler.

P8P_sl

shitlord
recently, i think i discovered that i may have developed an egg allergy...starting noticing unpleasant feelings about a month ago, but i thought it may have been due to other things i ate with eggs, or i was being a fat ass and inhaled my food too fast...but since then, it seems that whenever i eat eggs any way...scrambled, fried, hard boiled...i feel a lump in my throat and the feeling that a bocce ball is stuck in the bottom of my esophagus...(holy shit...i think i spelled that right on the first try...)...i like eggs...this may be troubling...

W

Wrathcaster

the craziest shit gets revealed to the community whenever i abstain from the forums

P8P_sl

shitlord
do peoplereallystay sitting down while wiping?...i have always done it standing up...it just seems so much more efficient...also...you can get a good look at what came out so you can keep mental notes on your GI health...