The Random Thought Thread

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i got photoshop cs6 earlier today; first time ever having any photoshop...,...,...i have no idea how to begin learning that shit...thankfully it didn't umm...cost me much...
It usually has a guide with it that will some what help you limp along. Look in the folder within the mount if you went that route, or the DVD... whatever.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is not even remotely true.
cBLvXRC.png

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Here are some alternative names for really hairy vaginas:

Snatch-squatch
Skunk Gape
Big Coot
Yeti-Kitty
Wookie Cookie

Gooch_sl

shitlord
Was playing golf, and sprayed it to the right. Almost a fade you could be impressed about. Went looking for it, thought I saw it. Turned out to be a mushroom. Fucking nature.

P8P_sl

shitlord
why in the fuck...would a golf course ever have the pin placed on a 35 to 45 degree hill?...it would make sense if it was a putt-putt course, because those are supposed to be stupid in that kind of way...unless they want to make that hole a par 8, this is the 2nd most retarded thing a golf course could do...the 1st? having TWO fucking greens like that...

edit:
Bethpage-Black-Warning-Sign.jpg

P8P_sl

shitlord
sometimes, i wonder if i've been stuck in an acid-like trip for a really long time and just can't remember when the trip actually started...

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i have another being living inside of me. I said, "fuck you" to me after I told myself, "man the fuck up."

I startled me.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Have you ever felt weird taking a massive shit while eating a Baby Ruth candy bar?

I have.

P8P_sl

shitlord
holy shit!...have any of you ever tried the audio version of captchas?...freaky beyond all fuck!...like having ghost alien robots communicate to you via computer...will have nightmares...

GIS for ghost alien robot

2836506857-1.jpg

Nuttin_sl

shitlord
Lately I have found myself talking to female colleagues breasts at work, think it is an age thing combined with the fact that my wife seems to have an headache more often than not, when we go to bed at the same time, which happen more seldom nowdays as I am up fapping to youjizz.com

an accordion_sl

shitlord
holy shit!...have any of you ever tried the audio version of captchas?...freaky beyond all fuck!...like having ghost alien robots communicate to you via computer...will have nightmares...

GIS for ghost alien robot
they sound like numbers stations, it's creepy as fuck