The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
As predicted, the rlm review is most likely better than the movie.

Mike coins a word, and it's funny.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I don't know if they'll bother with a Plinkett for this. All the stupidity is just too obvious and doesn't really need a two hour breakdown. TFA and TLJ were conscience decisions made by Disney and deserved to be picked apart, this was just a breakneck throw everything possible into one movie to wrap it up somewhat neatly and salvage the brand after the damage TLJ did.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't know if they'll bother with a Plinkett for this. All the stupidity is just too obvious and doesn't really need a two hour breakdown. TFA and TLJ were conscience decisions made by Disney and deserved to be picked apart, this was just a breakneck throw everything possible into one movie to wrap it up somewhat neatly and salvage the brand after the damage TLJ did.

They've got one for the previous two films and of course all the prequels. Mike's priced in to finishing it out.

iannis

Musty Nester
If he does one it'll be a lot like his Avatar one, I bet.

BUT YOUR BRAIN NOTICED.

Not sure if he'll do one either. Seems like he probably will though. They could get meta with it and just do an hours worth of loosely connected three minute half finished plinket skits with no actual analysis.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you do realize Mike love doing the Palpatine impression, right? there is no way Plinkett doesnt come in for this. ditto for Ghostbusters 2020.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Hope so, i'll watch it.

I don't think they're kidding about being so completely sick of star wars. But I also don't think they're kidding when they mentioned "so that was our obligatory star wars review" at the end of that one. heh.

DANCE, MONKIES.

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo's link is to a pdf critique of something plinkett related
giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's that time of year again. Fuck you it's January.

• 7Like
  • 2Direct to DVD
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 10 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
He is still banging Julia Roberts. Don't feel bad for him.

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He needs to start taking care of himself. He's past the point where you can just sorta ride youth despite bad habits and it's all catching up with him fast.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Oh lord The Grudge came out yesterday. I didn't even know that was a thing until the trailer video and it's already out and has already flopped.

The future is moving too fast!

• 2Like