The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Seriously - I find Culkin completely repulsive and can barely watch anything he is in. To me he has the charisma of a thorn bush. He dropped a line about watching this movie with his "lady" and I just figure that has to be his female cat.

I won't lie - I did watch it all the way through. Also truth - I had previously turned it off in disgust but watched it later because I was super bored at work and at the end of my busiest part of the year so I needed some brain dead entertainment.

They need to stop humoring Culkin, they are famous enough on their own. Culkin needs THEM, not the other way around, and I think it is detracting from their channel.

It took me a while but I've finally arrived at this position. I couldn't get anywhere in this episode. With him needing to carry more of the load I just Mack repellent.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the Culkin shows are hard to sit through, though the last one they did with Roar was pretty alright. The Canadians are great.

Siliconemelons

Okay friend of friends -

I got (of course) my insane liberal friend that de-friended me on Facebook for the secret Santa.

So last time I got him a Maga hat and 2 years hosting and domain reg for his - wanna be RLM-esqu movie review website.

Well the Maga hat was throw at me, but that was expected - and he never used the site... And continues to use a (shivers) blogspot site.

Anywho... Why this post?

I was going to get him some RLM merch and I stumbled upon their Space Cop movie...

But I don't want to spend 25$ on it...That is our "limit" so it would work...

So, anyone have a copy they want to sell?

iannis

Musty Nester
Maybe Culkin episodes are "oww my groin" episodes.

He's the new Plinkett!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think he's trying really hard to push that Bunny Ears shit of his. He's been all over YouTube over the last half-year.
i would ask if he realizes he comes off as a creepy weirdo, but i think he knows. i wish the RLM guys would cut him loose already. before he goes and does something that makes RLM look like they were enabling him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I didn't realize how tired I was of him until the mood whiplash I felt from starting the video to his appearance. Sweet, one of their goofy themed Christmas episodes! Oh, it's ruined. I haven't finished it yet but them picking Silent Night Deadly Night 2 feels like they cheated a little to help the episode.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't mind him as much as some of you do, but it's definitely time for them to find some new guest stars. He has outlived his novelty

iannis

Musty Nester
Well that makes the intro make a little more sense.

I thought it was just lazy! Hackfraud fatslobs.

iannis

Musty Nester
-1 already for half in the bag. They should have done all three as a best of the worst!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
-1 already for half in the bag. They should have done all three as a best of the worst!

The amount of booze required to sit through all three would have killed Rich. There is not enough $300 insulin to get him through it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users