The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Caliane

It's at 38:30 in the video above. I thought it was that Courtney Stodden, but on closer look now it's not her.
i think it is.

We have two candidates. its "a change of face" segment.
Diane foster is listed as "attractive girl". Blonde.. face could be her. so much makeup on the actress in the movie.. nice tits, but not giant tits..
And other accredits/production. almost too successful to have been her as well.

Courtney Stodden is accredited as "pretty blonde".
giant tits seem to match to me..

MV5BYmJhNmUwODMtYTQxNy00Njc5LTk3ZDYtYzc2MTUzZTNiMGI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Acting.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
hah, no mercy for the Johnny Depp version. i actually saw that in the theater and fucking hated it. only thing cool was Wonka's dad, cuz Christopher Lee .

It was a truly horrendous movie, but name a good Burton movie in that time span. Big-Fish was "OK", but nothing amazing.

I think the last movie by him I really enjoyed was Sleepy Hollow.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was a truly horrendous movie, but name a good Burton movie in that time span. Big-Fish was "OK", but nothing amazing.

I think the last movie by him I really enjoyed was Sleepy Hollow.
Sleepy Hollow was OK/good, Big Fish was OK/good, Ed Wood was his last great movie. so Ed Wood, Edward Scissorhands, Batman, Beetlejuice, and PeeWee's Big Adventure. 5 iconic films. which is pretty badass. some directors are lucky to have just one. for example the director of the Willy Wonka movie. Lucas himself as director, he only has 2 iconic films. American Graffiti and Star Wars

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Absolutely. His films out of the 80s and 90s are fantastic. Then everything became Johnny Depp cgi vehicles of shit

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester

Ehh.. I'd fuck jay either way. Maybe jack, but she looks way too much like my lesbo cousin.

My guess would be that Neil complained? They probably used too long a clip to be entirely fair use legal. I know there's time limits, he probably nabbed them on one. Or threatened to. There's no way that guy is unaware that RLM talks about him.

• 1WTF

Caliane

comments mention the rawhide rex artbook had to be removed.

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Rich searching for a video with an image of rape on the cover.

Mike finds a video with Bill Cosby

" This one has a rapist on it "

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I blame you all for me watching the Picard Re:Views instead of the actual show. Thank you.

Seeing Rich in misery is so much more enjoyable than experiencing it myself.

• 1Solidarity