The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Fadaar

That guy
do they ever do a 3 (or more) man discussion for anything other than [Insert Letter Here]OTW?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
do they ever do a 3 (or more) man discussion for anything other than [Insert Letter Here]OTW?
well its Mike and Jay with Rich on camera? or jay at camera and Rich with mike. i think they're the only ones local.

Last edited:

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
They have had all 3 ( Mike, Jay & Rich ) doing the half in the bag reviews, for the main Star Wars films and MCU big ones. They seem to like the extra knowledge / views that Rich can bring for those ones.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm watching old episodes, and on Thor: Ragnarok at the moment (from 2017). It's interesting because Mike basically says movie theaters need to die. For the money concessions cost, you can buy a giant TV and the movie companies can charge you $20-30 for a movie.

Keep small art house cinemas, but get rid of megaplexes. Wasn't sure if I should post that here or the theaters are dying thread.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm watching old episodes, and on Thor: Ragnarok at the moment (from 2017). It's interesting because Mike basically says movie theaters need to die. For the money concessions cost, you can buy a giant TV and the movie companies can charge you $20-30 for a movie.

Keep small art house cinemas, but get rid of megaplexes. Wasn't sure if I should post that here or the theaters are dying thread.
I agree with the caveat that the art house cinemas should die too. If we don't need IMAX in our lives, we sure as hell don't need shitty art house theaters.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Finished watching this after dinner. Quite possibly their best episode all year for BOTW. A lot out of that is the epic shityness of the movie, but it's fun with them just focusing on Rich and his utter bewilderment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finished watching this after dinner. Quite possibly their best episode all year for BOTW. A lot out of that is the epic shityness of the movie, but it's fun with them just focusing on Rich and his utter bewilderment.

Need this to become a new reaction titled "bewilderment".

1599543887149.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I kept asking myself why would a person feel the need to make something like this . only thing i could think of is to launch a music career. its pretty fucking terrible on every level. lets hope Mike and Jay never discover The Incredible Bulk 1 and 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I’m pretty sure the Incredible Bulk was on a BotW. Wasn’t that the one with the shitty CGI Thanos looking fucker and the bitch bigger than a car?

• 1Like
  • 1Let's Go
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I’m pretty sure the Incredible Bulk was on a BotW. Wasn’t that the one with the shitty CGI Thanos looking fucker and the bitch bigger than a car?
i think ive seen most of them, never saw them do a Incredible Bulk review. i think Nostalgia Critic did.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
damn, that must have been so long ago i forgot. i wonder if they did that other horrible animated movie about the dog detective.

Odd co-incidence, I watched that one back just a few days ago. That's a thing I'll do, find an older one that I haven't seen in years and have it on as background noise.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
RLM is great for background content while doing other shit. Just load up a playlist and you'll always have something funny or interesting to focus on when you need it

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users