The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
When I went to Japan a few years back, I did catch a cold while in Osaka.

From remembering the episode, I was calling it "the dreaded Osaka flu"

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Jack's back!

Also, straight to the

external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I can't tell if Mike is fucking around or if his brain is slowly turning to mush

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
He literally drank three beers (at least) during the end breakdown; guy was legit trashed I think haha.

Good to see Jack back for sure.

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I like him on the show alright but when the riots were first getting going he was tweeting about how people should help out by donating bail money.

• 1Rustled

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't know about his personal politics, but I enjoy him on the BOTW stuff, and whenever he shows up for a Re:View. Same with that Jim Maxwell guy (matte painting artist)

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't know anything about his politics either, just ran in to those tweets way back at the start. I never went back to see if that was in any way indicative of the rest of his positions. Even so as long as its not a part of the show (which it isn't) I don't particularly care.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I've had a theory for a few years now that Mike is an FoH member.

Middle aged, Film and pop culture knowledge, Star trek nerd, overweight and a sense of humour that would fit around here.

So when the subject of a Rickshaw comes up, he claims to have zero idea what they are . . . I can spot a fake denial a mile off.

What do you say Mike??

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I've had a theory for a few years now that Mike is an FoH member.

Middle aged, Film and pop culture knowledge, Star trek nerd, overweight and a sense of humour that would fit around here.

So when the subject of a Rickshaw comes up, he claims to have zero idea what they are . . . I can spot a fake denial a mile off.

What do you say Mike??
His video game knowledge is too sparse, if there was a member of RLM on FoH it would be either Rich, Jack (They both are/were gamers), or maybe Josh.