The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just catching up on this one. man i really didnt like part 6 when i saw it in the theater. i was always with the first 3 movies because they were gorey as fuck and as they said, they were gritty and "real" feeling. it also helps if you saw them when they came out and you were a young kid in New Jersey and your boyscout troops had camping trips in the same woods they shot those films in. like holy shit, your 12 year old imagination runs wild when you're out in the woods trying to sleep and you hear the campfire stories about how the Jason movies were filmd close by and some kid says, yeah but that shit might have been based on a real story and the real Jason is still out there. you sleep the whole night thinking Jason gonna sneak up on meand machete my ass in my sleep. winter camping trips were better because none of those films were made in winter and you could see all around because no foliage.

also the sheer amount of hot chicks naked in part 2 really made them a favorite of mine.
10f32519452a2a162c97e9f52186f08903d5cec4_hq.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
just catching up on this one. man i really didnt like part 6 when i saw it in the theater. i was always with the first 3 movies because they were gorey as fuck and as they said, they were gritty and "real" feeling. it also helps if you saw them when they came out and you were a young kid in New Jersey and your boyscout troops had camping trips in the same woods they shot those films in. like holy shit, your 12 year old imagination runs wild when you're out in the woods trying to sleep and you hear the campfire stories about how the Jason movies were filmd close by and some kid says, yeah but that shit might have been based on a real story and the real Jason is still out there. you sleep the whole night thinking Jason gonna sneak up on meand machete my ass in my sleep. winter camping trips were better because none of those films were made in winter and you could see all around because no foliage.

also the sheer amount of hot chicks naked in part 2 really made them a favorite of mine.
10f32519452a2a162c97e9f52186f08903d5cec4_hq.jpg

Legitimately sexy as fuck!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fucking nice!

Question: did anyone goto summer camp when they were "of age", with sexy fully developed females who would fuck, etc?? I stopped going to camp after like 6th grade.
closest i came to that was a "summer consortium" at the city college when i was 16. the college was in the middle of the ghetto in Newark and i had to take a bus down there and wait in line to get in at 8am every morning. the plus was hot college babes and full access to the college facilities, the bad was waiting in line in the ghetto and and taking the bus in the evening home out of the ghetto. although the college had weight rooms bowling alleys and a sweet cafeteria. it was just a waste of my time cuz i wasnt even getting credit of any kind and the consortium classes were dumb shit like, what did you think of Arsenio Hall last night. after a few weeks i opted out and stayed home to play wiffle ball and try to make time with the hot chicks in my neighborhood.

Caliane

That's always a good thing
Sometimes. He was largely quiet and half asleep for much of it, here. and half a step behind. which can be funny, when he does that and comes in with random crazy shit.. but this time.. its just half a step behind.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how the hell did mike not drink himself into a fatal coma with those massive drinks?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^ I think he was fooling the audience, that 'boot' glass kept looking filled up. He was sipping from it, yes, but then it looked like it was even higher, like he'd drained it and done a re-fill.

I watched that Halloween special last night, I had read here how you guys were saying Mike was drunkest you'd ever seen. He was drunk sure, but I was expecting worse when I saw him unloading those cheap liquor bottles into the punch. There's now way he was drinking multiple glasses full of that stuff and still able to function.

Oh and in regards to the films they watched, that one that tried to use Golden Retreivers as attack dogs was the biggest laugh I've had in a while.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users