The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I do not know about now, but back when I was college age in the late 80s, the town of Beaver Dam has the highest per capita of alcoholics of any city in the world (the next four on the list were all in USSR). Can confirm that Wisconsinites drink at a level unlike anyone else.
When you have a cold climate, you drink more.

Caliane

holy shit unclebuck x roger ebert guy is amazing.

Edit: and oh, god now at the blue barrel...

This is one of the best of all time.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to see the entire 45 minutes of Mike drunkenly rambling about murders.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Mike (with an assist by Jay, I assume) put in the editing work on this one. It's a Christmas miracle!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Crunchyroll. lol.

I need half in the bag reviewing some anime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
oh christ this should be a good one

Crunchyroll. lol.

I need half in the bag reviewing some anime.

It'd have to be all three of them. You'd need the polar opposites of Rich and Mike and the center perspective of Jay. I imagine Rich probably watches anime but just doesn't talk about it, Jay maybe has seen the popular stuff, and Mike still thinks DBZ is airing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
at least Mike admits he didnt watch the whole movie and fast forwarded it. i mean thats cool, but dont insist that she didnt renounce her wish when he didnt even watch the fucking scene. these guys shouldnt review super hero films.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

oh christ this should be a good one

It'd have to be all three of them. You'd need the polar opposites of Rich and Mike and the center perspective of Jay. I imagine Rich probably watches anime but just doesn't talk about it, Jay maybe has seen the popular stuff, and Mike still thinks DBZ is airing.
yeah, I said half in the bag, but really I suppose, I meant Best of the worst.

Fadaar

That guy
not a new video bump sorry but i just wanted to bitch about how Mike has forever ruined the word protagonist for me. that is all.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
not a new video bump sorry but i just wanted to bitch about how Mike has forever ruined the word protagonist for me. that is all.
How did he do that? I don't "watch" their videos, I have them on while I FoH or play a game so I miss shit. (the bright side is that I can watch their videos multiple times)