The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Fuck I gotta see that Stone Cold film. I immediately checked if it's on any of the streaming services I got and nope, damn it.

Also new Jack was good, I got to say that I don't recognize him, either by name, or his face looking familiar, I will do a IMDB look soon.

I figured he'd be a good fit with them when he said that he'd been president of the 'Bad Movie Club' back in high school. He's got a history of doing this, not just playing along to fit in.
Dude the late 80's, early 90's were the heyday of full on man films.

Check out Ford Fairlane as well, made about the same time by a young Renny Harlin. Riotous.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Oh yeah, Ford Fairlane I've seen. Friend used to have . . . I guess a cassette . . . of Andrew Dice Clay standup from before the film was released so I knew his stuff and saw the film.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Jack did seem to click with the guys well. joking right along with them.
Lots of charisma. not afraid to talk, and drive the conversation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Gonna post the new yms here

2h 40m Part 1 review of the lion king remake lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Gonna post the new yms here

2h 40m Part 1 review of the lion king remake lol
yeah, I don't know if this is really the right thread for this. but damn, what a take down. I hadn't seen this piece of shit.

wow, at john oliver versus Rowan Atkinsin. its insane they brought back James Earl jones, but not anyone else.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
YMS raises a lot of good points (as usual), but he could gave trimmed this down by not spending as much time pointing out 'the youth' are morons on youtube, as well as realizing that pro-forma Oscar ads are basically mandated by actors with recognizable names. (A print ad does not actually mean Disney thinks said performance was Oscar-worthy.)

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Good lord, Rich explaining the contradictions in the storyline around 34 minutes in is basically indistinguishable from his Neal Breen Double Down monologue.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Haha, close Mike, but not quite.
It's basically them getting paid to watch the show because they wouldn't watch it if they weren't going to do Youtube vids about it and get paid for it.

I'm not watching it unless you pay me what they're making off of watching it, now that they've set the bar.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Mike’s speech at the end (not the parody one) was fucking depressing and pretty much encapsulates how I’ve felt about so many franchises these days. Damn near everything I love is truly dead or dying and being made a mockery of. It really is all so tiresome.

• 9Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users