The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I thought the same thing and was coming here to post about it too.

I think the problem is more obvious with his trimmed back beard. he needs that bigger beard to cover the chin / neck area.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
I thought the same thing and was coming here to post about it too.

I think the problem is more obvious with his trimmed back beard. he needs that bigger beard to cover the chin / neck area.
His hair is long as well but holy shit... I did a double take for a minute.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Why, after 10 years of their various content, do they now start bleeping out their swears??

Wanting to get a wider appeal? Has Youtube gotten tougher on swear content?

It's just odd.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Been seeing a number of content creators chaffing under the new language restrictions. It's not exactly transparent how it all works so people are trying different shit.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I did enjoy the video, but it felt kinda long. I paused it at one stage to grab a drink or whatever and saw that I was less than half way through.

I then started to think that they were going to have it change into something else where it's a nightmare thing, the smoke and lighting being a part of that. No they just played that game.

Game was too hard and specific. I think the original film is the only one I've seen more than once. It's still pretty good. I know there's some of the later movies I never bothered with. New Nightmare I did see and liked the totally new angle . . . but that was a one time viewing back when it first came out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user