The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
ToD will always be my favorite Indy movie. Short round was the best sidekick and there was more danger in it compared to the others.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Caliane

A very weird one. "frat guys bored and poop pants". then go on to make all the same complaints they say frat guys are going to make. They spent alot of time at the start insisting how smart and enlightened they are, to go on and make those complaints.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I was kinda confused by their comments about streaming prices going up. Not that it won't happening, it's already happening, but as a result of the settlement of the strike. I'm not going back to paying $100/month for 2-3 services, the last 10 years has trained people how to get their entertainment elsewhere.

Nothing about this strike is making me think it will result in higher quality content, so why would I want to pay more?

Juvarisx

Florida

Watched it due to their recommendation. Liked 80% of it till the ending, and yea they may dismiss the first half better then second half complaint but my wife felt that big time. Its not a bad time waster for $7, but there is certainly better horror movies out there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Watched it due to their recommendation. Liked 80% of it till the ending, and yea they may dismiss the first half better then second half complaint but my wife felt that big time. Its not a bad time waster for $7, but there is certainly better horror movies out there.
I haven't watched it, and didn't know whether or not it was just available on streaming, let alone looked. Based on what they say it seems like it might be kind of interesting and unfortunately the movie's been spoiled but I still kind of want to see you just how it's executed since they were so impressed by it.

I'm sure it'll be on shutter or something soon if it's not on the other bigger platforms.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
I haven't watched it, and didn't know whether or not it was just available on streaming, let alone looked. Based on what they say it seems like it might be kind of interesting and unfortunately the movie's been spoiled but I still kind of want to see you just how it's executed since they were so impressed by it.

I'm sure it'll be on shutter or something soon if it's not on the other bigger platforms.

We rented it on Prime

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I want to create a Halloween themed horror film dripping fall imagery and have the studio release it in July.

Cobweb needed as much effort and as much deliberateness put in to the second half as it did in the first half. Also

I think you could turn this in to a sequel to Coraline by changing a couple lines of dialogue and nothing else. Our antagonist is so close to The Beldam no alterations would be necessary.

We've even got the door and key.

• 1Like