The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did some shit to give the thread a proper sized entry on the forum index. Chukzombi Chukzombi your original post that started the thread off seems to have been replaced by the addon. I don't recall there being anything in the post that the thread relies on, but if you want to add something to it that had been there before, just PM me and I'll get it fixed up for you.
I don't care, I'm sure what I added was the current video at the time. Although if you're going to add Rich Evans. Might as well do what got the channel famous. Mr Plinkett. Which is still Rich Evans

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't care, I'm sure what I added was the current video at the time. Although if you're going to add Rich Evans. Might as well do what got the channel famous. Mr Plinkett. Which is still Rich Evans
I tried to go with Space Cop, but TMDB didn't have an entry so I just went with the first thing I found. The addon is temperamental enough as it is without trying to change to a different one as I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't just completely fuck the thread. Either way, the purpose of the change (to make it a full sized link) was met so it's good as is.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just go with the logo if you can fit it.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
For the best of the worsts, they've had some horrible ones. Complete wastes of time.

They've admitted they've had sets of movies that were so blandly bad that they've tossed the episode, since they didn't even have amusing complaints.

Frankly, they may just be running out of material to work with. Neil Breen only puts out a movie every couple of years, so they're limited to digging garbage out of the distant past. Though if they didn't even know who Cynthia Rothrock was, there's probably still material to be mined.

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
That's Jack Packard. He's been around RLM forever. He recently been doin video game stuff for the Escapist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's actually one of my favorite commentators they get on there. Him and the guy who does the matte paintings; get them with any mix of the original three and it is going to be pretty solid.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, he finally got in front of the camera again. He's been mostly absent since him and rich ended their project. Figured he's picking up contracts.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, he finally got in front of the camera again. He's been mostly absent since him and rich ended their project. Figured he's picking up contracts.

He's been working for Escapist on a new project:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
He's been working for Escapist on a new project:

The Escapist is a haven for progressive driven bullshit isn't it? I mean Zero Punctuation is the only redeeming product remaining and I have often wondered why Crenshaw didn't pull chute several years ago. They have to be giving him lots and lots of golden chains money.

Anyway, I don't want poor Jack to be tainted by that crap. I've always enjoyed his RLM presence as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
why Crenshaw didn't pull chute several years ago
Grapevine says that even if the Escapist loses money he basically is guaranteed income. Which is why he can take on lots of side projects like game development and writing novels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user