The Red Letter Media Appreciation Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fadaar

That guy
gotta love Freddie, been following his work since i first found out about him via RLM years ago

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, 2022 was rough for movies. And apparently even for TV. That's a sparse list. Only thing I watched (that I hadn't already) off part 1 was The Menu.

Has anyone seen Kevin Can Fuck Himself? I'd heard of it (in title only) but never had a desire to watch. It's the only thing out of this that I might give a shot, and we apparently don't have a thread for it.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
hadn't even heard of it. but yeah mike is really sellling it. like he said, looks like a masterclass in camera work and lighting.

..why are there so many movies about cannablism? Cannabilism is not common. Is this some hollywood shit? Are they telling us something? The one fetish they can make a movie about, and not assumed to be true. unlike the pedoshit, and rape.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, 2022 was rough for movies. And apparently even for TV. That's a sparse list. Only thing I watched (that I hadn't already) off part 1 was The Menu.

Has anyone seen Kevin Can Fuck Himself? I'd heard of it (in title only) but never had a desire to watch. It's the only thing out of this that I might give a shot, and we apparently don't have a thread for it.
Checked out 1/2 of the first episode based on the review. Seems decent and depressing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, watched the first episode. That was a weird experience. I'm surprised it made it two seasons as it seems a bit niche.

Super depressing, and not entirely sure what the draw of the wife segments are (like Breaking Bad but where the main character's life is like every other poor fuck), with that juxtaposed by the bizarre sitcom stuff.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

Yeah that was really an odd film.

Thinking about it later, one theory I got is that the pieces of paper on walls and the things made of construction paper, set walls / objects etc . . . were intended to be temp things that would be replaced on screen with CGI. But that never got done.

Juvarisx

Florida

You Can just feel the disdain in the video description lol

"Mike and Jay narrow down some of the worst rated films of 2023 and pick one to watch. It's called Snow Falls and its something someone made that takes place in a large cabin house. Digital snowflakes fall on snowflakes as they gets cold in the film and can't handle basic survival skills or something and they just get too cold because of the film's premise. Someone made a movie and wanted you to watch this movie cause the trailer makes the movie look like it could be fun. It kind of looks like a movie you've seen before. Young people in a cabin and things happen but in this film nothing really happen. It gets cold and they can't leave the cabin, but they really can. I guess the roads are out but no one ever show me that. Why not drive away from cold house? Why not? No one liked this film, but Mike and Jay may talk about it for longer than anyone on Earth. Why did they? Why review this when them could review newer better or more populated films? When? Why nots go to the movie theater and watch newer movies? Corovid-19 isn't no longer a danger to them? Whys they afraid of movies? Popcorn pigs? Nacho slurpers? Loud stinkers? Yes. People in movie theater smell of B.O. Jay leave theater to go home and cry. Mike stay in theater and cry there. Loud popcorn piggies wipe boogers on their Captain America t-shirts. wipe off popcorn grease on their sicko blue jeans. if they play Snow Falls in moopie theater then people would leave after they ate their nachos and pizza and popcorn and chicken wings and slurped their 900 oz sodas and threw their trash and chicken bones all over the floor for others to clean."

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob

sweet, they are reviewing picard s3 too. I was gonna binge it all when the season ends but now that RLM are gonna do videos might watch it week to week

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

sweet, they are reviewing picard s3 too. I was gonna binge it all when the season ends but now that RLM are gonna do videos might watch it week to week
I figured they probably would considering I guess it's the last season. I don't watch the show but I've watched the reviews just because they're entertaining, and after watching said reviews, it seems like I dodged a bullet. Looking forward to the sadness and outrage the two of them have.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Happy Hockey GIF by Columbus Blue Jackets