The Rerolled Tits thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why do gangstas think their homies are in a better place when they died gang banging? If a hell did exist they would have a special place right down there.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Sutekh made a good point. All of R Kelly's homies are most likely in hell right now.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I didn't know Wizardhawk very well, I don't think any of us did. But, in a way, he was the same as us. He put himself out there and shared what he was with those who couldn't care less and who actively sought an opponent to rally against and/or annoy. In his case it cost him his life, which is a terrible shame. He wasn't necessarily a bad guy, but his lack of knowledge of both dental hygiene and random internet asshole advice led to a terrible, terrible outcome that should never have happened. Let us reflect upon our own words and consider the long-term effects they may have against those we do not know. Is it worth a giggle to take a life? Everyone loves garlic, it's fucking delicious. Is this love worth killing over? Please discuss...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't know Wizardhawk very well, I don't think any of us did. But, in a way, he was the same as us. He put himself out there and shared what he was with those who couldn't care less and who actively seeked an opponent to rally against and/or annoy. In his case it cost him his life, which is a terrible shame. He wasn't necessarily a bad guy, but his lack of knowledge of both dental hygiene and random internet asshole advice led to a terrible, terrible outcome that should never have happened. Let us reflect upon our own words and consider the long-term effects they may have against those we do not know. Is it worth a giggle to take a life? Everyone loves garlic, it's fucking delicious. Is this love worth killing over? Please discuss...
Shut up you fucking queer.

Happy new years!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Seriously, how much money is it gonna take for you to never post these pics again. I live on a grad student stipend but I'm willing to part ways with, say, around half if that's what it's gonna take

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I get a bunch of tit pics these days but girls today hide their face which makes it loose half the fun of getting the pics. Case in point, I got this one today. We already fucked, and it was good, so what is this supposed to do for me? (shakes his head) Girls these days.....

rrr_img_56376.jpg