The Rerolled Tits thread

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
As a fellow St. Paul/Minneapolis area resident I can vouch for Minnesota being, for the most part, boring. It's not due to the cold or actual lack of activities, it's the people here in general aren't as out going as you'd find in say New York. That being said it's much nicer to live here than New York, New Jersey, Colorado, Virginia, or Massachusetts. Also it's by far the best of the Midwest (and by that I mean true Midwest states: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Minnesota).

Quaid

Trump's Staff
As a fellow St. Paul/Minneapolis area resident I can vouch for Minnesota being, for the most part, boring. It's not due to the cold or actual lack of activities, it's the people here in general aren't as out going as you'd find in say New York. That being said it's much nicer to live here than New York, New Jersey, Colorado, Virginia, or Massachusetts. Also it's by far the best of the Midwest (and by that I mean true Midwest states: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Minnesota).
Wait, I thought Kentucky was in the Midwest

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Hmmm almost the same day as Wizardhawk.

rrr_img_56511.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If you are relying on others to make it so you aren't bored then that's on you, not the area.

There's so much to do here its silly. Everyone thinks where they are from is boring, I've lived here 5 years and I do something new all the time that I've never done before.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If you are relying on others to make it so you aren't bored then that's on you, not the area.

There's so much to do here its silly. Everyone thinks where they are from is boring, I've lived here 5 years and I do something new all the time that I've never done before.
rrr_img_56516.jpg

When will 'do something new' include 'not being a shitty moderator'?
The lack of tits in this thread is disturbing.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't mind text in my FSR.

I do mind text in my ReR tits.

Rustled

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's what he's going so crazy over? Onoes, let's get you a plenty of fish account.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I dunno, looks fine to me, especially after crapping out a couple sex trophies. Or was it just one?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Exactly. Although I did voice concern over Shelly and that other She-Boar with the cowboy hat, that one dude was boning. The vampire dude.