The Rerolled Tits thread

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Brand new OC.
rrr_img_71528.jpg

Brikker

Trump's Staff
This is why my wife will *never* let me take pics of her, because shit like this happens. Not that I want you to stop!
so basically your wife doesn't trust you.

it all comes down to your morals, i guess? some people don't have issues sharing their current or ex ladies naked bodies on the internet, some do...

but fuck people with morals that don't allow them to enjoy OTHER peoples pics. bring on the titties.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
certainly appreciate boobs but seems dick'ish to do that to your wife if she doesn't want you to.

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord
latest update. wife isn't all that cool with nudes anymore but i went ninja recon with the phone video and grabbed a screencap from it because, well, the masses deserve boobs!

Attachment 85037Attachment 85171

send PM if you want the link to the video I pulled the screenshots from for a lil extra
What you see in the screenshots is about the best you're gonna see. Saw the video before he pulled it. Nothing special besides him being creepy as fuck.

iannis

Musty Nester
They're cute titays, but don't go full bore creeper on your wife. lol.

Unless there's some serious revenge going on, in which case... let us enable your healing.

marrior_sl

shitlord
it's all good in the hood, impressed with the morality coming out of the forum, there's hope for us yet!

that's why i took it to PMs for those that may want to see more content i may or may not have but not force unwanted nakedness on the rest.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
How dare you post pictures oftitsfrom a non-consenting woman. You are literally the worst person on the internet, I can't believe you would do this to your wife.

Now does anyone know where I can find more naked Jennifer Lawrence pics?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think it's less about non-consenting pics, and more about the wife part. I mean it's one thing if your wife is like, yeah show your friends how lucky you are! But that's not the case.

iannis

Musty Nester
you don't do that to YOUR girl, man. You do that to someone elses girl and then laugh. Or just a girl. Or maybe while laughing.

Unless she's into that kind of thing. Or accidentally sucked your brothers dick at a christmas party. Judgement free area.