Fedor

<Banned>

Jennifer-Nettles-2018-CMA-Awards.jpg

the young Jesse actor totally nailed Danny McBride's mannerisms

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Think it's the funniest thing on right now.

It's weird, because I love the show and its humor but this last episode was almost entirely drama. I'm interested to see where it goes. I don't think I want too many episodes without Danny McBride, though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Walton Goggins cracks me the fuck up. Something about his attitude and mannerisms gets me every time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Walton Goggins cracks me the fuck up. Something about his attitude and mannerisms gets me every time.

I just came here to post the same thing. I'm finally watching Vice Principals. I'm so glad he and Danny McBride found each other. They are amazing together.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Danny McBride really is a genius. He's so good at doing over the top ridiculous comedy, and mixing it with legit drama. This episode was a great example of the two. And the little Misbehaving song is amazing, and even the stupid "Hail Satan! Lucifer!" song from episode 3 (the goths raving outside) was great. Just creative as hell. And Walton Goggins, man, he's amazing. Watching Vice Principals, you can see how he would be perfect as the preacher he's playing in Gemstones. The sister is funny as fuck too. What a great group. I hope Gemstones is only a season or two and they come up with something totally different for the next year.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Judy's speech in Outback was fucking amazing. This episode I think was about 400% funnier than any other. The bee, Judy and BJ, and the Jesus bobblehead. Great fucking stuff. I had actually found the show kinda mediocre for Jody Hill/Danny McBride stuff for the first half of the season, but it picked up at the end.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Judy's speech in Outback was fucking amazing. This episode I think was about 400% funnier than any other. The bee, Judy and BJ, and the Jesus bobblehead. Great fucking stuff. I had actually found the show kinda mediocre for Jody Hill/Danny McBride stuff for the first half of the season, but it picked up at the end.
BJ wanting to play Judy "Indoor Eyes" was one of my favorite jokes of the season, that and everything that they said in front of the security guard. Edi Patterson killed it all season. That was a karate man

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Just finished binging this, really enjoyed it. It's already been mentioned, but Judy and BJ had so many great lines. I was literally sitting by myself cracking the fuck up. Workaholics kid and the ex-satanist were a close second.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Just watched all the episodes over the last few days and man what a great show. Every character brought something great to the show and was just really well rounded in all aspects. Really looking forward to season 2z

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Man, I love everything Danny McBride does, only just heard of this.

Anyone notice that the scene with Gideon covering his black eye was almost word for word from Karate Kid?

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I gave this show every chance, but by the end of the season I lost interest. I might give it an episode or two in season 2 but it doesn't turn it around I am out.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I just came here to post the same thing. I'm finally watching Vice Principals. I'm so glad he and Danny McBride found each other. They are amazing together.

The way they introduced his character was great, you just knew it was gonna be him in the bathtub

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users