The Righteous Gemstones

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
slow start - no stand out laugh out loud moments. Where is Walton Goggins character?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah, it had a couple chuckles in season 2. But nothing really stands out at the moment.

Curious to see where it goes.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I thought the masturbation talk was hilarious. The idea of all your dead relatives coming down to watch you jerk off is so ridiculous.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I thought the masturbation talk was hilarious. The idea of all your dead relatives coming down to watch you jerk off is so ridiculous.

it's not very original. I used to try to abstain from masturbation on Christmas Day because it was Jesus' birthday.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've got to say, Danny McBride is good in this as he is in all things, but Judy makes me laugh the hardest. I really want to see some adlib cut footage of her just going off. I don't know who the actress is, but I've seen her in small parts in stuff like the Between Two Ferns movie and she's generally pretty hilarious.

Adam Devine is alright, but I feel like 90% of his schtick right now is just scrunching his face up. He was great on Workaholics, but this he just doesn't seem to have the juice.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've got to say, Danny McBride is good in this as he is in all things, but Judy makes me laugh the hardest. I really want to see some adlib cut footage of her just going off. I don't know who the actress is, but I've seen her in small parts in stuff like the Between Two Ferns movie and she's generally pretty hilarious.

Adam Devine is alright, but I feel like 90% of his schtick right now is just scrunching his face up. He was great on Workaholics, but this he just doesn't seem to have the juice.

She was in his previous series, Vice Principals

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This season hasn’t been that great so far. Judy has definitely been the highlight. She’s been hilarious.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
She was mostly what kept S1 hilarious as well. If her and Goggins weren't there, I doubt this would've seen a second season, tbh.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I love Danny McBride but this season isn't holding my attention

• 1Like

Animosity

This weeks episode was great and had a lot of good chuckles. Crazy how much better the dynamic of the show is with Goggins in it.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
First season was OK, a bit too many cringey scenes but ended on a good note. Second season of course blew all the main character personalities out of proportion and overdid it on the sex jokes, I only lasted 1 episode.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i like this show better as a binge watch. some episodes are gold, some are boring as shit

judy and baby billy are my favorite characters by far. the bj babtism episode was money

i dont usually go for gingers, but dannys wife gets my blood flowing for some reason. top shelf milf

• 1Like

Animosity

Baby Billy saying his magic potion cures Covid gave me a good chuckle. And the reveal of his son was a surprise.

Animosity

Season finale was alright. This season definitely seemed like they had no idea what they wanted to do. Other than the main storyline of someone wanting to kill John Good man’s character, I could not tell you what was happening with everyone else.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
there was some laugh out loud moments but I agree, this show has no direction. At least Eastbound and Down was an anti-hero's journey with a narrative arc. This is some kinda dysfunctional Succession, but the succession arc isn't really a core part of the story.