The Shannara Chronicles

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This had been sitting in my Netflix queue forever, just had foot surgery, so needed something to kill some time. I read a lot of the Shannara books when I was younger, but somehow skipped the original three, so the first season kept me semi entertained. Couldn't make it more than an episode into the second though.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Just finished ep 1 of season 2 - it's okay - nothing crazy. We'll see how they can carry this, smokin hot Amberle was enough to keep you watching through all of S1, no matter how bad the story was hacked up.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Just finished ep 1 of season 2 - it's okay - nothing crazy. We'll see how they can carry this, smokin hot Amberle was enough to keep you watching through all of S1, no matter how bad the story was hacked up.

Unfortunately she has zero presence in season 2, and the story feels like it goes no where without her. And I agree about her being easy on the eyes and nearly reason enough to watch season 1. The other hot chicken (autocorrect, I'm gonna leave that) isn't very present, either. Almost finished with season 2 and it just feels heavily lacking in comparison. Almost like they just made some rushed filler episodes for a season 2 just because they had good capture and retention rates for s1.

The druids daughter is OK looking, but doesn't exude sensuality or any of that. She's attractive, sure, but she's a flat character that isn't interesting.

I'm even less interested in the other druid who has gone total emo goth evil. The sorcerer king doesn't even feel like a real threat. But hey, at least there hasn't been a dumb high school scene, so there's that? Iono, I'm drudging through it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This show is officially canceled by the way.

The producers are trying to get someone else to pick it up but it doesn’t look good.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
This show is officially canceled by the way.

The producers are trying to get someone else to pick it up but it doesn’t look good.

Thanks for crushing my dreams. Good news tho, is that Poppy Drayton, Amberle, will be in the live action The Little Mermaid. Can't wait to be the creepy old dude in the theater, assuming it's released to primary audiences. God damn she is a fine specimen.

IMG_20180214_163520.jpg

Poppy.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user