The "Shit I just bought" thread

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks exactly like a Sunkist can to me, but I don't think having it be Sparks makes it any better...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Blue Moon is delicious but made under Coors. Shock top is a Budweiser company.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's all orange flavored garbage.

Anyway, for everyone flying those helicopters in suburban areas, aren't you afraid it's going to come crashing down on someone's car windshield or something else breakable? My brother flies those things all the time in a fairly heavily populated suburban area and, like you all, he goes really high, loses control, and it inevitably plummets at a high speed. So far he hasn't hit anything breakable, but he's come close a few times. Having seen first hand how hard they sometimes fall, I can't believe they wouldn't leave at least a little damage on a car.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Blue Moon is orange flavored? I've had it a couple times, but I just remember them trying to stick a stupid orange on it, not it being orange flavored.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not orange flavored at all, but are you really surprised to hear that accusation from "All beer tastes the same" McCheese?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Blue Moon has a slight citrus taste, when you garnish it with an orange wedge like the suggest it really brings it out.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It also has fucking coriander in it. You can have that shit. I would much rather drink Budweiser than Blue Moon.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Blue Moon is great don't be a hater! Much of the Budweiser hops come from just over the mountain from me.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Blue Moon is pretty fucking girly of a drink. May as well order an appletini as well.

fris

Vyemm Raider
It's all orange flavored garbage.

Anyway, for everyone flying those helicopters in suburban areas, aren't you afraid it's going to come crashing down on someone's car windshield or something else breakable? My brother flies those things all the time in a fairly heavily populated suburban area and, like you all, he goes really high, loses control, and it inevitably plummets at a high speed. So far he hasn't hit anything breakable, but he's come close a few times. Having seen first hand how hard they sometimes fall, I can't believe they wouldn't leave at least a little damage on a car.
those x4' are pretty small and probably wouldn't do much to worry about. maybe scratch a car if just right. the bigger quads could really injure someone, so you need to get insured

Academy of Model Aeronautics - Membership Options

$2.5m coverage

lots of club places to fly don't let you fly w/o being a member