The "Shit I just bought" thread

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Except I paid 3,200 for mine about 6 years ago. They are getting absurdly expensive now but I like your line of thinking.
If you can put up with a Toyota from '87, why you aren't getting a Supra MK 3 is beyond me.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If you can put up with a Toyota from '87, why you aren't getting a Supra MK 3 is beyond me.
Getting a loan for a car that is over 5 years old is impossible with my credit score, I would love to have one though.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
In my younger days I had an 88 Supercharged MR2. 4AGZE powered. That was a fun little toy.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just bought this Honda lawnmower:

Honda 21 in. 3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Mower with Auto Choke-HRR216K9VKA at The Home Depot

Used it once (today) and this thing is a goddamn beast. Figured I'd never use the self-propelling feature: of course I was wrong, turned out to be incredibly awesome in my yard. My yard is very straight with a slight hill on one side, so it's ideal for that. Went with the mulching feature rather than bagging, it's great. Started up with one pull and did my whole yard (1/4 acre) on a single tank of gas. A+ would buy again.

Had to buy a new mower because our 20 year old hand-me-down WeedEater Lawnmower started smoking out the neighborhood today real bad. A douche in the neighborhood actually came over and said "can you turn that off." Can probably repair it and keep it as a backup I guess.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
In my younger days I had an 88 Supercharged MR2. 4AGZE powered. That was a fun little toy.
I had an 87 MR2. I loved that car. Sadly the engine blew up on it around 130k miles. Fun car to drive, though. Handled like a dream.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A douche in the neighborhood actually came over and said "can you turn that off." Can probably repair it and keep it as a backup I guess.
Should get someone to coal roll the fuck out of him. What a dick. Probably drives a Prius.

Gravy

Bronze Squire

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Where is the seat? Really, I just miss the days when a push mower was enough. No way in hell I'm gonna push 3 acres though.

And seriously, fuck that neighbor. If he doesn't like it, he should buy you a new mower. (I realize that you probably really did need a new mower.) But fuck that guy.
I don't mind someone coming over and going "Man I think something is wrong with the mower, let me take a look" or something, but the way he talked to me was really condescending and douchey. Plus I had never met him so it was awkward. I needed a new lawnmower and was actually looking for an excuse to buy one, so I did.

The best thing is he drives an 80's mustang that is LOUD AS FUCK. It looks like it would murder some faces, but he sits in his driveway revving it all night. It is almost ironic.

As far as riding mower.. we only have a 1/4 acre and nowhere really to store it in the winter here (New England). It is self-propelled so that's good enough for me. Plus it mowed the fuck out of my lawn.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Me, too.
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have the same cutting board too (wedding present). Mine got warped to fuck, probably because I didn't oil it or something.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, you have to keep them very dry and oiled. Dumb ass.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How could you not run down to home depot and make that cutting board for 10 bucks?