The "Shit I just bought" thread

Seanwin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just added a Focus to go with the Explorer
rrr_img_118041.jpg

Bought the Family 2 weeks in January @ Jewel in runaway Jamaica. Going to have to get some decent pic

Go pro for water time with the son
rrr_img_118042.jpg

And a regular one for scenery.
rrr_img_118043.jpg

To be able to upload these ultra high resolution pictures, I needed more wifi's
rrr_img_118044.jpg

I'm poor now so I'll be back with more stuff I just bought in 38 years lol.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mixer found a spot just fine without any hassle - and conveniently found out today there's a rebate that it looks like I qualify for.... counting tax a $86 KitchenAid after the giftcards and counting tax? Hahahaha....

Vaclav

Damn son why you need that kind of capacity
They were discounted 50% most places, cheaper than all but the low end model - I was eyeing a Pro before I saw the Artisan deal I grabbed. Think I saw them for $225? Wasn't much more than the Artisan, but I don't like the lift design - was raised with my mom having a standard design one.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
This is one of the best Kitchenaid attachments for baking although quite a few companies make them.

img35c_zpseiivaouw.jpg

It scrapes the bowl clean as it mixes the dough.

Vaclav

This is one of the best Kitchenaid attachments for baking although quite a few companies make them.

img35c_zpseiivaouw.jpg

It scrapes the bowl clean as it mixes the dough.
Yea, that + ice cream bowl doodad are the top of my list.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the attachments aren't the best from what I've read. I want to get the meat grinder, but it sounds like it's a piece of shit. I found this one which I'm considering, since it's stainless. It's like double the price of the KA plastic one, though.

The Original STAINLESS STEEL Meat Grinder Attachment for Kitchenaid Mixer PLUS Sausage Stuffing Kit - Smokehouse Chef
I have this one. We have an original kitchen aid from forever ago that we got from my wife's grandma when she died.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Do you use it? I think I'm gonna' pull the trigger on it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, the attachments aren't the best from what I've read. I want to get the meat grinder, but it sounds like it's a piece of shit. I found this one which I'm considering, since it's stainless. It's like double the price of the KA plastic one, though.

The Original STAINLESS STEEL Meat Grinder Attachment for Kitchenaid Mixer PLUS Sausage Stuffing Kit - Smokehouse Chef
theAmazon.com: Kitchenaid KPRA Pasta Roller and cutter for Spaghetti and Fettuccine: Pasta Makers: Kitchen Dining

pasta roller and cutter are great.

if you have a good food processor tho, i don't see why you'd need a meat grinder over just using that and pulsing properly.

If you really want to pamper your asshole and not fuck everything up in the process get a bidet. Can get one for $20-40 on Amazon that's simple to attach and it will make your b-hole a glee-hole.

Can someone recommend a bidet? : BuyItForLife
I'm getting the $50 version soon
Luxe Bidet Neo 185 - Self Cleaning Dual Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment (blue and white) - - Amazon.com

I don't know who all these redditors are but the reason i chose that one is cuz it has maleANDa female setting, might as well wash that cooch. Who doesn't have a wife? or a SO at this point to even be thinking about a bidet.

I can't get the hot/cold version cuz it would be a pain to run the line to the hot water, so we'll see how that goes.