The Spring 2019 Anime Thread

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
OPM had me chuckling through the whole episode. So glad its back.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Dammit there's actually some non-Crunchyroll shows I have to watch this season. Hate having to deal with that.

Hulu actually has more anime content than Crunchyroll now. Spotify + Hulu is $13

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Hulu actually has more anime content than Crunchyroll now. Spotify + Hulu is $13

I heard an ad for that too. I already have Spotify premium but I heard a subtle "ad supported Hulu account"

Which makes me think it's not ad free like crunchyroll if I go that route. When horrible subs covers anime that I can't get on Crunchyroll

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I activated the free hulu sub I got from my premium spotify account but have yet to watch anything. Unsure of ad situation.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I had a Hulu trial to watch something else, and I was going to continue it through the season to watch OPM. Then for 2 days on my Xbone it only loaded black screens, and reinstalls did nothing. "Free" route it is!

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Isnt all that shit in kissanime?

It's been years since I even attempted to watch something there, but I had to disable too much shit in my browser to make it work. There are better ways to get what's not on Crunchyroll. There's usually 1, sometimes 2 shows per season that I'm interested in that they don't have. I lucked out last season in that there were none, but this season its OPM 2, Isekai Quartet and Fairy Gone so far.

• 1Like

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Horriblesubs usually has anything I want that isn't on Crunchyroll.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The animation quality drop and studio changes in this episode of OPM is so goddamn blatant. I watched season one again last week and season two episode two today and it's not even close.

• 1Like

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Season 2 is 3 eps out only two for the season. ep0 is a recap of season 1.. look for it at your favorite anime streaming site.

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
The animation quality drop and studio changes in this episode of OPM is so goddamn blatant. I watched season one again last week and season two episode two today and it's not even close.

Yeah this is the same shit shokugeki no soma does; put a still image on the screen and move the camera around.

Edit: ah no wonder they feel similar, same studio that worked on Soma is working on OPM2.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still haven't watched any of the new shows. I'm investing all of my free time to trying to finish all the Marvel movies before the 25th. Oh well, I'll have a lot of anime to watch eventually.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Fruits basket confirmed guilty pleasure of the season for me.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still haven't had a chance to watch any of the new shows. I'm "almost" done with all of my Marvel movie nonsense. 3 more to go, which is plenty of time to be done by Endgame. Then it's Anime time again!

• 1Like