The Spring 2019 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
OPM had me chuckling through the whole episode. So glad its back.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Dammit there's actually some non-Crunchyroll shows I have to watch this season. Hate having to deal with that.

Hulu actually has more anime content than Crunchyroll now. Spotify + Hulu is $13

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Hulu actually has more anime content than Crunchyroll now. Spotify + Hulu is $13

I heard an ad for that too. I already have Spotify premium but I heard a subtle "ad supported Hulu account"

Which makes me think it's not ad free like crunchyroll if I go that route. When horrible subs covers anime that I can't get on Crunchyroll

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I activated the free hulu sub I got from my premium spotify account but have yet to watch anything. Unsure of ad situation.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I had a Hulu trial to watch something else, and I was going to continue it through the season to watch OPM. Then for 2 days on my Xbone it only loaded black screens, and reinstalls did nothing. "Free" route it is!

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Isnt all that shit in kissanime?

It's been years since I even attempted to watch something there, but I had to disable too much shit in my browser to make it work. There are better ways to get what's not on Crunchyroll. There's usually 1, sometimes 2 shows per season that I'm interested in that they don't have. I lucked out last season in that there were none, but this season its OPM 2, Isekai Quartet and Fairy Gone so far.

• 1Like

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Horriblesubs usually has anything I want that isn't on Crunchyroll.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The animation quality drop and studio changes in this episode of OPM is so goddamn blatant. I watched season one again last week and season two episode two today and it's not even close.

• 1Like

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Season 2 is 3 eps out only two for the season. ep0 is a recap of season 1.. look for it at your favorite anime streaming site.

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
The animation quality drop and studio changes in this episode of OPM is so goddamn blatant. I watched season one again last week and season two episode two today and it's not even close.

Yeah this is the same shit shokugeki no soma does; put a still image on the screen and move the camera around.

Edit: ah no wonder they feel similar, same studio that worked on Soma is working on OPM2.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still haven't watched any of the new shows. I'm investing all of my free time to trying to finish all the Marvel movies before the 25th. Oh well, I'll have a lot of anime to watch eventually.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Fruits basket confirmed guilty pleasure of the season for me.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still haven't had a chance to watch any of the new shows. I'm "almost" done with all of my Marvel movie nonsense. 3 more to go, which is plenty of time to be done by Endgame. Then it's Anime time again!

• 1Like