The Spring 2019 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am really digging Demon Hunter. So glad the 2 year training shit was just that one episode lol. Nice work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I am really digging Demon Hunter. So glad the 2 year training shit was just that one episode lol. Nice work.

Yeah if this was a normal fighting anime that would have been 10 episodes on him learning how to breath heh. Been confirmed for 26 episodes too.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah if this was a normal fighting anime that would have been 10 episodes on him learning how to breath heh. Been confirmed for 26 episodes too.
Nice i guess they will end it with the train arc then. Hope it catches on. See a lot of people complaining about Tanji’s inner monologues but that’s just how the manga is lol.

This season is pretty mediocre overall, not that many good shows. Just waiting for re:zero season 2...

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice i guess they will end it with the train arc then. Hope it catches on. See a lot of people complaining about Tanji’s inner monologues but that’s just how the manga is lol.

This season is pretty mediocre overall, not that many good shows. Just waiting for re:zero season 2...
I feel the same, other than Demon Slayer, nothing I've watched is a must see. I'll continue watching OPM2 though, even with its odd animation/art.

Edit: Demon Slayer has some really nice, subtle animation that most series don't bother to do, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Demon Hunter training was really good. It hit the feelz at the end.

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Newest Black Clover was actually (finally) good. Talk about foreshadowing with what's to come near the end of the manga.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I got out of Black Clover a while ago. There were a bunch of orphans that were taken into a cave by some creepy cold guy. That's about all I remember. Has it gotten any better?

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
it got worse (graphically anyway) then a lot better ya.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Think I paused around ep 55. Might binge it at some point when I'm bored on a weekend.

• 1Like

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Does King even have power ? At first I had the impression that he got to S class just being around Saitama when shit happened, but I guess it was wrong.

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Does King even have power ? At first I had the impression that he got to S class just being around Saitama when shit happened, but I guess it was wrong.

As far as I understand it, he has none. He just happened to be the last one standing whenever opm one shot a monster and took off so the hero association gave him credit. He's just a shut in who got credit but was too chicken shit to come clean

• 1Like

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As far as I understand it, he has none. He just happened to be the last one standing whenever opm one shot a monster and took off so the hero association gave him credit. He's just a shut in who got credit but was too chicken shit to come clean
I thought this, but last ep Genos said "Strong people are attracted to him (Saitama)" with King being in the room. Genos should know if he's a fake, so I'm in doubt now.

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I think you're reading too much into it. Genos is still under the impression that King actually is a S rank fighter.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
King has the ultimate power. Getting other people to do things for him.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just realized that sekiro has a few of dororo references. The shinobi with prosthetic limbs, demons, and a sculptor that can only sculpt Buddha’s with angry faces. *mind blown*.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Garo is actually a really awesome villain.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users