The Strain

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just watched episode 10, season has been enjoyable enough mostly. The kid was hilarious

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I have no clue what the source material is, but the show has provided glimpses of entertainment in between lulls of boredom. It's a zombie/vampire/apocalyptic universe and there is no excitement or drama or tension

Bring on Season 3 with old-world ancient vampires creating their own rebel army and more Vampire Death Squads please. Nuke is forcing everyone underground, where the vampires have elaborate tunnels all over and no fear of the sun - I am holding out for Vampire on Vampire all out war, more ancients and super vampires. Ten episodes of Spartans vs Persian Immortals would make me happy.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just watched episode 10, season has been enjoyable enough mostly. The kid was hilarious
He goes from being terrified his mom is going to feed on him to nuking people in the span of 5 minutes. Fuck this kid. I hope he catches a grenade to the face.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I really wanted to like this, but it just came across as too campy. I'm going to give it another shot being I have to fly out of country and will have 14 hours to kill.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My favorite part of Season 3 was when Fet was shooting security people dead with his pistol while dangling a 40 pound backpack on his elbow.

of course said security people can't hit anything with their assault rifles, even when flanking them from three different sides.